Pogo.comno refund on services not incurred!

Pogo.com has a ridiculous cancellation policy. They made no effort to contact us by email (I haven’t been on the site in over 6 months) to notify us of an upcoming renewal. Then there renewal costs went up significantly. And the only options they offered to cancel and forfeit my remaining time (they just billed me 10/5) or cancel when the time I paid for was up.

I wanted to cancel my membership and get a refund. I have contact my credit card to dispute my charge.

What reputable company would not offer a refund on services not incurred.

• Ro
    robert gillett Jan 24, 2007

I've been trying to cancel my account but no one knows how it can be done.

• Ga
    Gail Lombardi Jun 27, 2007

Why is it that pogo.com won't accept complaints? I pay good money to play their games and their games won't play? I enter into the game and i get screens over screens; slow play; get booted; i pay $35 a year to play their games and i can't get to play? Why should i pay to play games i can't play? More importantly, why can't i contact them? There is no icon to contact them. their "winners" never respond when you contact them as to they won? Are the winners pogo employees? I've played with them for years and have yet to get a "winner" to talk to me even when I'm in the "same room". Is pogo a scam?

• Fo
    fools Sep 20, 2007

LMAO I cant beleve you people are dumb enough to give pogo or anyone else on the internet your bank account numbers and credit card. You deserve what you get!!!!

• Ra
    raymondparo Oct 11, 2007

Cannot find where to pay my bill my account is up in oct. You make it so hard to get on to pay please get back to me soon. Thank you.

• Op
    Opal McCracken Oct 16, 2007

I just want to be able to get on Pogo and play and it won't let me. I was wondering if Pogo was having a problem. I've tried to do what it tells me "click on" BACK and it won't let me. I should say it won't do anything when I click on BACK. Thats all I want to know!

Thank you!

john Nov 23, 2007

I WANT TO SAY I DONT THINK IT IS WRIGHT FOR POGO TO CHEAT. MOST GAMES TRY TO HIDE IT BUT YOU SHOW THAT YOU CHEAT. MOST OF THE TIME IT IS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WIN. THE SCORE BY MY NAME GOES UP BEFORE THE LAST SPIN IS COMPLETE. YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL GET.

mariana Reyes Apr 01, 2008

please i want to stay with my screan name marianaplayer336 and also i had a lot of coins i wanna put them back under my name .today ima pay to become a member again now. PLAESE take my coins every month from my acount im askin u to do that for me its better for me and my acount. from'

MARIANA REYES

APRIL 1 2008 P.S thankyou and PLEASE take care of my acount.

• Da
    daydr3am May 17, 2008

They did the same thing to me! Except they charged me for the $40 membership fee even though I have not been on that website for a year! I asked for a refund and they said no, they do not do refunds!

• Ro
    rosella lyle Oct 13, 2008

I can never get into bingo luau.more times than not lATEY
    TONIGHT I CAN, T GET ANY GAMES

• Du
    dusty210854 Aug 23, 2009

how do i pay to get in with pogo i would like to talk to someone but i dont know how to get in touch with any one how much o it cost and how i go about it

• Du
    dusty210854 Aug 23, 2009

I would like to join but how much is it and how do i talk to someoneabout it

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

I had a paid membership with Pogo. Yesterday, 9-2-09, aol transferred me to another
    Pogo program of games. However, they made me change my screen name and they
    didnot transfer my payment plan, nor did they transfer my earned tokens of over
    9, 000, 000.

I want this problem resolved or I will take it through every legal channel I can to get
    my rewards and prizes from Pogo and any refund that is due.

AOL and Pogo made this transfer without a notice of any kind to give the members a
    choice.

I'm expecting fairness and if not, I will get it leagally.

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

I want my games I pay monthly for, all I am getting is the free games which do not
    include the premium games I play

If they transfer my paid membership, tokens, badges and tokens I have earned I
    will be satisfied with the change.

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

Exzctly what do you want me to say, they are under-handed theives!!

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

P lease I am a very disgruntaled 80 year old, disabled and a Korean Vet. Why are y
    prodding me as if I were a child?

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

Is anyone there that can give me some kind of satisfaction?????

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

I HAVE POSTED MY COMMENTS, NOW WHERE ARE YOURS?

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

Okay, I'm on my way to the Attorney General's office since you are not showing and
    kind of compromise.

Betsy79 Sep 02, 2009

Do we, the complaintants, get any kind of an answer from you or do we just sit back and see what happens with filing our complaints? I want some answers and if I can't get them here where must we go to get some action?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices