Pogo Gamesthe biggest culprits in taking money

The Pogo Games site is one of the biggest culprits in taking money every month from credit cards. The site they provide to cancel your account is setup to have the consumer fail to (or believe they have failed to) cancel their account. One cannot navigate the site-therefore the complaints and cancellations go "unnoticed." I have actually emailed them for the past six months and to absolutely NO AVAIL!! I cannot find a phone number or address for these people. I will spread the word on this site!!! I want a refund for all the monies they have taken from my account for the past 6 months. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS??? Kindly advise.

Christine Fitzmaurice Apr 22, 2007

Joined Pogo club and save my registration in Favorite places. Went to the pogo website, signed in with my name cebfitz, was told my password was wrong so sent for reminder from pogo, they are now saying I can only request password once in 12 hours but I am still waiting for mail.

• Vi
    virginia shephard Jul 17, 2007

I have asked to be unsubscribed from club pogo and their still taking charges out. This months charge made my account go overdrawn and the bank charged 31.75 for it.

People beware!

mary jane wiker Aug 16, 2007

I was charged $34.99 on 06/25/07 from PoGo Games. I did not authorize this charge & I want an explanation as to what I was charged for.

• Be
    Beverley Patrice Shearer Oct 14, 2007

I was missed lead about charges when I joined Club Pogo. I was under the impression that the $29 plus charge was for a whole year. And I have never been able to get on any Club Pogo games. I cancelled it several months ago (more than 6 months ago) but I am still getting charged on my Discover card of $12.99 a month. Please help me get this off my account and get a refund for the whole time I was charged.

Christine Carper Oct 17, 2007

Pogo page doesn't come up and I've paid my monthly dues. I have Pogo page site on My Favorites and when I click on it I get a notice saying site can't be found. HELP...

Henrietta Hall Jan 08, 2008

Club Pogo Charged my account one week before trial period. Every time I tried to cancel, I was cut off the system.

margaret rutland Mar 05, 2008

Pogo games has taken money for their games and then i cant get them. I only get the free games.

Jamey Mar 19, 2008

Pogo games has been billing me monthly for several years and I didn't ever sign up for this. Now it seems impossible to cancel the charges. Turns out I'm not the only one! They need to be stopped!

• Wi
    william thompson Mar 19, 2008

I want my money back in my account, I did not that you all charge for free pogo, I thought it was free, I can not afford this amount out of my account. So put it back now!!!

Sam Mar 26, 2008

I keep getting a site busy error message? What's up with that. You should give the message to the persons who are not members like they do on King.com and make them wait to play. Members who pay dues should always come first.

• Gl
    Gladys Eckard Apr 03, 2008

Pogo Games took money out of my account for games online which wasn't authoized. We do not play the games any more and would like our money back.

• Ro
    ronald s Apr 30, 2008

I was charged for something i did not know anything about, i ordered nothing from pogo or ea games i just want to ancel out.

john frazier May 04, 2008

someone stole two of my accounts they are playing on one now.
    the names of my accounts are querty95206 and mrgoodstuff4you. They have hacked in and changed my password. Please help
    John Frazier

• Po
    Pogo game player May 06, 2008

I have been playing in pogo games for more than 5 years and have watched it degrade from fun games to games rooms with chats that result in grown men chasinging down 14 yr olds and raping them. Grown men admitting to assaulting his girl friend and her father. Upon investigation this was found to be true and he is in jail. There are 10, 11, 12 13, 14 yr olds in this room participating in extremely graphic sexual conversations, playing out sexual activity, being told what they could do with body parts. Pogo has a reporting system which doesn't work and is, for the most part, no used to control the conversations. There have been blatant solicitations of young girls, 11, 12, 13, etc by grown men. These girls give out their addresses, myspace and e-mail addresses. I have continually reported these situations to pogo. I have copies of their e-mails back to me and photos of the conversations being conducted. Two days ago my account was suspended. I had been reporting the verbal abuse/sexual conversation and suggestions by an adult female to a 10 yr old male. They did not remove the male and the women continued her conversations with the child. I butted in and started mimicing their conversations (if that is what you want to call them) using all their graphic language, suggestions, etc. This was done on purpose to see what pogo was going to do. About three hours later they suspended my account for the same reason I have been reporting other players who continue to play. I'm not surprised this happened as this has been the one way they could shut me up. Reports of these incidents have also been made to legal authorities. Maybe something will be done.

• Vi
    virginia towey Jun 12, 2008

have been trying for over a year to cancel my pogo games contract with no success. I do not play pogo games and am tired of being charged $5, 99 every month for nothing.

• Do
    dogladyblu Jun 20, 2008

I canceled my account with pogo about 6 to 8 months ago and they are still withdrawing from my bank account 5.99 a month.

• Fr
    frank Jun 28, 2008

The game lottso freezing up, and or no ball's to play.

• Be
    Betty J. Morris Jul 01, 2008

Why is it that I have a $39.99 charge for pogo games, yet when I try to access pogo games, I get an infomercial and can't access the game?

Joy Jul 06, 2008

I JOINED POGO CANASTA, AND NOT I CANNOT GET INTO THE GAME TO PLAY...I WANT MY MONEY BACK IF I CANNOT PLAY...July 6, 2008

• Nd
    ndume25256 Jul 06, 2008

Paid subscription to pay free online games, site refuse to let me play laua bingo games all day, wouldn't post token i received also.

Herbert Angel Jul 11, 2008

Cant get into Hearts game for the past week and Im really irritated with pogo. Please help

Herbert Angel Jul 11, 2008

I cant get into Hearts and Im really irritated. Please help

• Ru
    Ruth Osterhouse Jul 31, 2008

I am not a Pogo player - and I resent them taking money from checking account. Yes I game permission when I bought it because one game that went to Pogo, but I did not know it would continue on. My advise to others - DO NOT SIGN UP TO RECEIVE POGO. Isn't there something one can do beside cancel your bank account? HELP

• Al
    Alexandra Aug 03, 2008

I can never figure out how to work the games out!, so on a scale from 1 to 10 I give the games a 1

• D
    D. Aug 07, 2008

Can anyone tell me how to cancel the Pogo games?

• Ra
    Randall Sep 07, 2008

unauthorized billing didn't use it in 3yrs all of a sudden I get billed and all they said was sorry like i was a sucker

• Dw
    D.Weaver Sep 23, 2008

I notice when that orange curved ico for RSS is on there, I can't play. We should be reimbursed!

• Su
    Sunshineeplayer Sep 24, 2008

Pd. for subscription, however I can't get in!! No phone number of emil address available to complain.

jenny Oct 03, 2008

here is a number Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435 Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306
    These numbers are for account support only. The agents you reach at these numbers will not be able to help you with technical support issues.

• Te
    ted Oct 11, 2008

I have attempted to us this site on several occassions and on each and every game about half way through the game locks up. I have tried three different lap top computers two HP and a Dell and the same trouble occurs. I find no support for troublesome issues for pogo and want to resolve this issue.

• Ca
    carlysch Oct 26, 2008

We purchased pogo games in September 16th and sept 20. We had the games for two months and then we were shut off. We tried the number on the computer and got no one.If there is another number to call please send so we can get this problem resolved. Thank you

• Hm
    H.M. "graypearl Oct 28, 2008

why are the people who would like to buy games from this place informed that they are located in GB? If I had known this no games would have been bought!! No I feel like I have compromised my credit card account, as well as been voilated by having every thing else!! What can do to fix this?
    Please help!!

• Le
    leonard houser Oct 30, 2008

have trouble keepings games on... frezze, empty java, it is the newest. i have windows 2000...dell computer optipex gx160

margaret waddell Nov 24, 2008

i signed up for a one time deal which was 5.99. and they have been putting it on my credit card for the last 3 months. i have e-mailed they. and they still keep putting in on any way. please try to get this off. thank you margaret waddell

jean Nov 29, 2008

i am complaining about pogo games. i have been a member for several years and i connot get on to play. what is the deal. they sure do not hestitate to take the fee out of the credit card. someone needs to correct this issue.

• Ka
    Kathy Schrock Dec 24, 2008

I paid for club Pogo games 1- month ago, now I cant acess my games, even after re regesitering under a different screen name and password.I cannot even get in contact with costomer service. I want my account canceled.I will not recommend pogo Games to any one else, I feel it was a rip-off.

• Ni
    nicvio Jan 01, 2009

If you go to MY ACCOUNTS - then to VIEW SUBSCRIPTION - u are prompted to enter your password and the next screen, you can CHANGE or UPDATE your subscription - I have cancelled w. them 2 times over the past few years - and never had a problem in either cancelling OR coming back to them.

• Ms
    mstnt1820 Jan 10, 2009

Dear Sirs: This is not an actual complaint, but an oversight on my part. I mistakenly closed out of the purchase progam of the Pogo Chuzzle game before I copied down the registration code or key. Could you please send a copy of the conformation to my email address at [email protected]
    I made the purchase last night on Jan. 9, 2009.
    Thanking you in advance
    Ms TNT1820

• Mo
    moonglow Jan 12, 2009

pogo games has charged again $39 with out permission. i want it stopped. [email protected] 907-376-4641 ken thank you. how?

jennifer crustals Jan 13, 2009

This site has charged my account 39.99 for service I never asked for. Looking back for the year it seems they did the same thing to my credit card in November of 2007. This must be resolved as soon as possible. I've noticed there are several people with the same mistakes, so my question is how many will it take to stop this from happening?

Thankyou, Jennifer crustals
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices