Having problems with Playtika?

Hahoshlim St 8
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

slotomania

Since the latest update(s), I have been unable to collect from my friends posts/shares due to "SM-PHP-CA1.PLAYTIKA.COM " being on the post/share. When I click on post/share, it goes to m.facebook.com (whom I've also contacted about this) and it comes up "PAGE NOT FOUND"! I have sent tickets about this on 8/4/2018-8/7/2018 and I get the standard email saying that I will be contacted and as of yet I HAVE NOT! Before I submit a ticket, I clear cache, data, browsing history, uninstall and reinstalled the game. It shows this no matter if I am on my laptop, tablet or phone. PLEASE have someone contact me about this and have them tell me that it has been fixed. It's very frustrating not to be able to collect when I'm low on coins. I live on a very limited budget and CAN NOT afford to buy like some people do.

slotomania

Playing your slotoquest ..easy level ..2nd island..1st game ..samba fever...went to bonus got 18 free spins ...after about 6 it kicked me out of that game ...I went back to guest and that game ..now it won't load for me ...I can load and play every other game ..on slottomaina. .just not the won which I am currently on a bonus on and need to continue on for my quest ..what gives?????

Christa Dillon Aug 08, 2018

I have the EXACT same problem!

Manda Bear Aug 09, 2018

Me too!! How on Earth can we complete the questionnaire if this game refuses to load?? Uugh!

• Da
    Damian Walker Aug 10, 2018

i have the same problem i levelled up to medium entered samba feaver after it downloaded had a few spins got 3 scats and entered win spins then it went off the screen i tryed to re-install cleared the cache mem thinking i could get back to the game it still crashing i thought it was my phone going wrong it loads samba fever medium level in slotoquest and then disappears back to home screen ?

screen froze during free spins

I was playing First Isalnd Golden Summer. Playing Return to Eden went to free spins screen froze when I received more free spins. I have screen shot of thirteen free spins I never reviewed. I think it not fair to lose my free spins I play SLOTOMANIA all the time and spend a lot of money play. I don't play for free. Check my playing time and how much money I spend to play. If don't get resolved I sure you don't care if I delete my app. I'm just one person out of millions that's playing. I'm sure I'm not important. Thanks.

screen froze during free spins

Slotomania

instagram message

I received a message from James Baxter who claims to be an official from Slotomania™ on my Instagram account. After seeing that he has tried to pull other tricks on people I feel that you should be aware he contacted me. He has yet to offer me the world, but I feel that it is only a matter of time. I told him in my last message that I reported him.

instagram message

James Baxter allegedly a rep from slotomania

wsop

This is written warning that I am demanding a refund of $100, 000.00 dollars of the money I have spent and 4 trillion chips...

I have evidence of the scamming wsop has taken from me intentionally, Have plenty of screen shots, videos and witnesses from players. Pre determined slots, cheating hacks, and collusion to take chips from people like me to spend more.

I expect to get resolved asap

Bobby Ray
[protected]@gmail.com

Hi 🤓

My name is Leah Morcom (missy Salerno)

I'm a regular player and customer with slotomania.

Recently I had purchased a coin package worth $9.99 (410, 000, 500).
I did not receive this but was charged. Also at this exact time I was shut out (crashed) of my current purchase and my Tinkerbell bonus round also at a high bet of 30, 000, 000.

I am quite upset about this and have contacted my VIP, Kathryn.

I'm asking that I be reimbursed or recredited.

I look forward to your reply

Sincerely

Leah (Australia)

crazy train

Hi, i was leading the tournament in 1st place with approx 15 minutes to go with 2, 800, 800 points, went and collected my golden card bonus and when i got back to the game i'd lost over 1 million points to Bruno who now had the 2, 800, 800 points with me in 2nd place with 1, 768, 395 the 3rd person was Cowboy3560, there is a hiccup somewhere, my email [protected]@yahoo.com or facebook is Robert Doggett today's date is 29th July the time was around 1145pm Sydney time, thankyou

a sweepstakes y'all supposed to be holding a 1 2

I was contacted by a gentleman named James Baxter he portrayed himself as being a employee of that Slotomania held he said my prize was a million dollars and on top of that because my name was the first one picked another $50, 000 and brand new Jeep brand new set of rims I'm trying to find out if this is Ashley a sweepstakes that y'all are holding he said it was from the golden sweepstakes that you held every month and then after he showed me everything sent me pictures and all that he's at a needed to send money to Western Union to for the processing fees can you let me know if this is really Slotomania or if this guy was just a scam because he's using your name your logo and and he showing hit the thing on Instagram as Slotomania official my name is Shane Jimenez my phone number is [protected] my email address is
[protected]@gmail.com
Thank you for your time in this matter and I think this is the site he's using to use your logo and namehttps://www.instagram.com/slotomania_official/

slotomania

It's advertised that any purchase receives double slotopoints... I only received normal 1000. I am trying to build by sloto points up so I can enter the other games and u would've probably been there had I received these extra points that are advertised. Please tell me why this happened. I buy enough off this game to atleast deserve my points. I want my extra sloto points

house of fun

your games are fixed. as a paying customer last night i won big and your game just shut down this is [censored] just as i was about to collect my winnings. What makes matters worse you make no attempt to make it right.. My name is bo lowery former mlb player and i will do all i can to get you shut down why because you make no attempt to make it right and as a paying customer its not about the money it's about fairness and good business.. Highly disappointed..

mega bonus

I played the mega bonus and got the black wedge but it said my rewards level was Bronze. My level is Gold. So I didn't get any extra coins. Also I played the Smash or Pass in Smashomania. I was betting 18, 000, 000 and I got to the end with D and N left and I choose to pass where the reward was 750 but the game froze and reset and I got no coins. The bonus game didn't restart. I bet a lot to get to that point.

[protected]@hotmail.com. I don't see a spot to put my email.

mega bonus

Slotomania™

slotomania

You are so greedy, that your game should be banned. Its supposed to be for entertainment, but no-you know only buy, buy and buy. Do you really believe, that a normal person would pay real money for virtual coins. But ok, even if we do it, there are no wins at all, always hit the lowest sector on the will etc. I wish you to fail and go to court, because you trully deserve it.

slotomania

Easily the biggest robbing game for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY game on the internet, facebook should intervene and get these robbers sorted or boot them out of existence. My point is you can buy 250 million credits for $75, and you can lose 250 million in 10 minutes without so much as a big win, bonus, scatter or anything, it just sucks you till your dead, or you buy more. And no response from the developers, ever.

Slotomania

Slotomania wont load 0n my lg arista 2 android everytime i go to load slots it loads then closes when i try to navigate the site.i dont know what the problem is since my wife has the same phone and she is not having these problems.i haven't been able to play now four 5 days.I have tried rebooting, uninstalling and reloading, nothing seems to work.I can load other games but not slotomania.
Ken Bonacker

• Updated by Ken bonacker · Jul 16, 2018

For 4 days i have been trying to load slots on my lg arista 2 my wife has the same phone her slots load but mine keeps closing

coins and play

I have been ripped off for over $1000 real dollars from slotomania! I have the receipts! They don't pay properly, when you buy they tighten the reels and lose your money, they improperly pay out and don't give the bonuses from proper amount of hours or days. They put impossible tasks on that you simply cannot complete without paying cash for more coins. Customer service is the worst I have ever seen! They don't respond to your question and insult you with generic emails.

lobby bonuses

Im really fed up with every purcgase now im making. Seems like the roulette wheel is rigged. It jumps or stops rappidely ... this is not the 1st time this has happened either.. im just purchased it today and its jumped on the next one again ...is this likely to be sorted out as im getting fed up with it now.. especially every 14.99 i keep purchasing. Its not very good. I dont mind parting with my money as long as somethong is gonna work properly and is not rigged.. i look forwatd to your response and hopefully some kind of refund

slotomania

I am extremely disappointed in this game's customer service. One week ago I made a purchase during the lotto feature ($55). When the feature did not start but was still available, I figured there was a processing error and attempted the purchase again. The second time worked, and I received the bonus. Later that day I received an email from customer service titled INC5679932-Slots written by CA Rep Clarissa Fray. She explained that I had been double billed, and that she had provided me with coins cards etc. Equivalent to the charge. When I looked, I noticed the coins were far less than what I would have received with the two ball lotto bonus, the cards were all low level cards, and no raffle tickets as advertised for that day. I responded to the email since she stated "if you feel that my response did not answer your questions, please send me a reply and I will make sure you are satisfied with it." I have replied 3 TIMES to the email, with no response. I understand mistakes happen, but this lack of dialogue lends no faith or credibility to this app. I hope they do the right thing.

slotomania

I have been playing the usa game. Im on rise of the tiger and have been trying to get free spins since last nite. I have used over 20 million coins. I cant go to thw next game until i get the free spins and hopefully the amount of coins i need to pass. Im getting very upset about this. What is the trick to gwtting free spins. I have already had three spots put on the tiger board since last nite. Please help i am ready to uninstall the game

payment not received/everything

So, where do I start? Customer support is a joke, they belittle you if you have anything negative to say about them. WORST ODDS out of any slot game that I have ever had the complete misfortune of playing. Took 600 spins to get free spins on 30 mil bets, turns out it gave me just a measly 1.7 mil. Had 7.6 bil last night, now i have nothing. Greedy [censored]

• Ha
    Ha Shawn Jul 01, 2018

My points for completing two sets of Slotomania™ cards was added then removed from my total. Please fix ASAP I am very upset out of over 200, 000 coins

slotomania

I am unable to logon. It says my email and password are incorrect. I am typing in the correct one but perhaps something happened so I ask to be sent a link to reset my password and I get FORBIDDEN. I was unable to play for 2 days as I was moving and am signing on from a new location. That should not be a problem as I have played while travelling before.

I had about 70+billion coins so would like to access my account and not start a new one as I would be losing my coins.

Can you help?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices