PlayerAuctionsnot receiving password reset for several days

I've forgotten my password to my PA account, tried contacting the support numerous times, Waited for over 10 days and still not received it. Zero responses from support aswell.

I've sent two tickets with the request numbers of 262851 and 264552. I hope someone from the PlayerAuctions team can see this complaint and respond to my tickets as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Updated by PotatoG · Jul 16, 2019

I've replied to the e-mail, also I don't think i can change my e-mail adress without login in to the account Richard. Or I'm not aware of a way to do so. check my e-mail reply ^^

• Updated by PotatoG · Jul 24, 2019

Hey Richard, I got info that my mail is apparently blocking the verification emails getting send to me ( I checked with my provider and they said nothing is being blocked on my mail tho) so I don't know where is the actual problem.
    If the problem remains with my email I'm up for changing the mail to like a g-mail one which might fix the problem.

Sorry for the late replies but was out of the country for 5 days I can reply fast now. I would really like to solve this problem and be able to login.

Thanks.

Po
Jul 15, 2019

Comments

• Pl
      Jul 16, 2019

Hello, PotatoG,

We're very sorry for the lack of replies. We have consolidated your concerns in ticket #262851, and we have sent a reply. You will need to change your email address to be able to use "forget password". Please try that if you can.

Kindly write back here or send a reply to our email if you have further concerns, PotatoG.

Jul 18, 2019

Hello again, PotatoG,

I understand what you meant in the mail and that is indeed a valid concern. I am now talking to our staff and we'll see about contacting you either via email or via phone call (we won't call you yet before we make a confirmation via email — don't worry) to see about changing the email without requiring you to login at the site (since that is also not possible).

Thanks and I hope you have a good day ahead, PotatoG.

Jul 25, 2019

Hi there, PotatoG,

Thanks for writing back. I hope you had a grand and relaxing time with your vacation!

We created a new ticket for you, and for reference the ticket # is: 273255. One of our agents will contact you directly to ask for some information so we can validate your identity and assist with the email change. Please ready the email account you would like to use, since our agent will ask what the new email is that you would like to use on your account.

Rest assured that any info you share will be treated confidentially and will not be shared outside of PA. I will be gone on Saturday and Sunday here, but if you have any questions you may just reply back to the email our agent will send you. You may post here as well and I will get back to on Monday for sure.

Have a good weekend soon, PotatoG!