PlayerAuctions — not receiving password reset for several days
I've forgotten my password to my PA account, tried contacting the support numerous times, Waited for over 10 days and still not received it. Zero responses from support aswell.
I've sent two tickets with the request numbers of 262851 and 264552. I hope someone from the PlayerAuctions team can see this complaint and respond to my tickets as soon as possible.
Updated by PotatoG · Jul 16, 2019
I've replied to the e-mail, also I don't think i can change my e-mail adress without login in to the account Richard. Or I'm not aware of a way to do so. check my e-mail reply ^^
Updated by PotatoG · Jul 24, 2019
Hey Richard, I got info that my mail is apparently blocking the verification emails getting send to me ( I checked with my provider and they said nothing is being blocked on my mail tho) so I don't know where is the actual problem.
If the problem remains with my email I'm up for changing the mail to like a g-mail one which might fix the problem.
Sorry for the late replies but was out of the country for 5 days I can reply fast now. I would really like to solve this problem and be able to login.
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- PlayerAuctions - sold an account 
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed
- PlayerAuctions.com - my review = blackmailing people, beware of their illegal practice for an american business
- PlayerAuctions - bitcoin sent but playerauctions claiming payment has not been received. $1,000!