PlayerAuctionsqueued for immediate processing

K Nov 25, 2019

My first time using Playerauctions webservice and I already just got mixed towards bad feeling about this. Most of the time I use discord and forum whenever I try to sell any account or gold on certain games that I played. I played WoW and also plan to sell my account to move on to other games. My "potential buyers" somehow urged and even recommend me to use Playerauctions.com service as medium of transaction as the website offers "warrant" and "trust". So I decided to give in since it's not cheap anyway, around 600$. My first potential buyer came in and wanted to make payments. Then started from there all the problems began unfolding. Rejected payments, delayed transactions, rating system priority, excessive fees, complicated refund and dispute systems, penalty systems, slow customer service responses, etc., etc.

My last buyer sealed the offer deal, made in Nov-17, had to wait 3 days for the disbursement process because the buyer kinda "lazy" to close the deal, so I have to wait another 3 days for the system to close the order. My final order ID is : 5398441 and I still have excluded credits with my previous "cancel penalty order" that I've been disputed and processed for like 8 days later. Then according to their estimation, I'd have to wait 2-3 days for my disbursement to be processed to Payoneer and I assume will take a few more days to be processed again to go through my bank account.

My last order ID: 5398441 has already been active since 17-Nov-2019, and I still don't know whether I will be paid or not. Got my refund penalty from previous buyer that tried to messed me up, yet it took 1 week to be reviewed. Spent 2 weeks for a single offer already, and still going.

What now?

queued for immediate processing
queued for immediate processing

RESOLVED

Funds arrived

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 25, 2019

Hello Kia,

I sincerely apologize for the delay and concern you had with this order. I checked on order 5398441, and the reason your order's disbursement is delayed for a few more days is because your buyer did not purchase insurance. Sellers can offer buyers the option to purchase insurance, and when they do, the customary 3-day processing time for disbursements follow. Since none was offered to your buyer, or he/she simply did not buy it, the disbursement processing time is pushed to a few more days. This is to give your buyer a few more days to check if the account is safe, since he/she has no insurance for the account.

I will now make a follow-up for your disbursement so you can get paid this week. I'm sorry for the confusion, but this is how disbursements work in relation to insurance offers made by sellers.

If you have any other questions or order IDs you'd like me to check, please reply back here anytime.

• Updated by kia manurung · Nov 26, 2019

Technically my buyer already had my account for like 10 days if you bother to look and inspect the schedule, that's more than the min 7days warranty option even though the warranty delay is an option. I wonder why not just make it a default 7d waiting period then? So I can schedule when I want to sell my account. Just save me the frustration and I hope what you mean this week is early days of the week not at the end of the week.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 26, 2019

Hello again, Kia,

I'm really sorry for the trouble, as much as I'd like to give you a date, disbursements on the site are always expected to arrive by week — not by day, specifically. I have made a follow-up/report about this already and I'm afraid that's as far as we can do at this point, Kia.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best,

• Updated by kia manurung · Dec 09, 2019

Hi again Richard, I feel like for the last issue your CS just simply duck my problem, excuse after excuse and ignores me. Should I write a new ticket or what? Suggestion please.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi again, Kia,

I was able to check on the ticket and it's still pending indeed. There would be no need to create another ticket. I'm terribly sorry about this, the finance team was swamped with disbursement requests last week and now that the issue is now sorted out, they've just started working on other concerns. I've marked the ticket again for priority and I have notified the finance team that the case has already taken a while. Really sorry for the long wait, we will respond back to the ticket ASAP once it's done.

kia manurung Dec 10, 2019

Man, I wish everyone is as responsive as you are, Your website would be on another excellent level for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 10, 2019

@kia manurung Hello Kia,

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm sorry again that you did not get replies last time. It's just that our help desk end is working on a backlog, but this should normalize soon.

The disbursement for the missing funds have been processed; I'm not sure if the processing fee was still deducted. I made a request to waive that if they could but if they didn't, I'm really sorry.

In any case, feel free to write again if you encounter any problems again. I would be happy to help you out!

kia manurung Dec 10, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Thanks For everything Richard. I've got it. I'll close the thread. Again, Thanks for all the supports.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 11, 2019

@kia manurung You're very welcome, Kia. Thanks for your enduring patience, I am grateful for it. In case you need my help again, feel free to write back here and I would be happy to help you out with it.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 02, 2019

Hello again, Kia.

Thanks for writing back again. One of our agents have already made a note about the missing $69.80 but most likely perhaps due to hurrying the payments, they have forgotten about the note. It's not by any means an excuse and I'm sorry about it — I have already escalated the concern to our finance team again so they could look into it and process the funds.

I wrote to you on the ticket and if you have more concerns about this, feel free to write here or reply back to my email to you, Kia. I am grateful for your extended patience on this.

kia manurung Dec 02, 2019

Hello again Richard, thanks for pushing for the follow-up but I notice that I have another problem now. I've received the payment but as you can see in this ticket regarding my complaint, #335023. I had remaining balance (69.80$) left over my previous claim with my buyer which I won the case for penalty fee. I've had a conversation with the CS by submitting tickets #33568, #330850, and #335660 and has been sorted out in this ticket #335023, and come into agreement that the remaining balance will be merged with the order ID:5398441 payments. I've checked my payoneer account and haven't received the remaining balance but only the payment but my remaining balance has been processed and it returned to 0 again. Can you please make another follow-up for this case as well? So I can close this complaint and marked it as solved. I also have updated the ticket with all necessary screenshots.

kia manurung Dec 01, 2019

Thanks for the follow-up, It might matter less for you guys but it means a lot for me, I've spent too much time for months and effort working on that account and ended up like this makes me feel so uneasy and disappointed. I'll keep in touch, thanks for the reply.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 01, 2019

I'll make a follow up again, Kia. I'm very sorry but no payments were sent out yet last week. I'll double my efforts to have this taken cared of ASAP.

Best,

kia manurung Nov 30, 2019

Well, I'm still waiting, going through the third week now.