PlayerAuctionsI never got paid (it says processing payment for like 2 months now)

R

so I sold my Smite Account to a buyer and I had to wait 3 weeks for the money to be in my paypall but after the 3 weeks it never came.

when I go to the webpage it says that it is processing and it has been 2 months and still no money.

I would like to get my account back or the money that I should have gotten I while ago.
Btw I used Paypall as my payment option.

I never got paid (it says processing payment for like 2 months now)

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Jan 14, 2018

Hello Reedy,

Regarding order 3334102, we already tried sending the payment but it bounced back to us. Please contact PayPal and ask them to verify your account. Once that's done, we can send back the payment to you and it won't bounce back --- provided that the payment option is correctly verified. You can do this by attaching a working bank account or credit card to your PayPal account. I will email you Reedy so you'll know about this in case you aren't able to check back here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and rest assured that your payment is intact with us.

Best regards,