Pizza Hutno reply. dont bother

Dear, Sir/Madam

My name is Mohammed shamrez Ali a recent employee for Pizza Hut- 699-701 Bristol Road South, B31 2JT 8008 as a dilivery driver.

I am writing to you as a recent employee of one of your franchise huts to complain against the owner of this hut and the manager that works there. This is a formal complaint stating that l have been sacked over false allegations. Also l wanted to inquire about the procedures in place at the store, from each driver’s wage the store owner was deducting £10. The reason for this he said that this was for the insurance of all drivers that are employed there. But this would never show up on the wage slips we received and is not on any records inside the shop. They have been deducting this money from my wages for the two years l was working for the company. They would give me no holiday pay for any member of staff and l have looked into this and from different sources which also work for Pizza Hut they say they are getting holiday pay. However l have requested my P45 from the owner and manager several times but yet to receive this, l have tried to make contact with the owner several times but he ignores me every time.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this matter l am in, because l have tried everything at this stage and am getting any think back off owner and manager, please contact me back if you can help me at this moment in time, thank you.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely