Pizza Hutdelivery and online ordering process

A Review updated:

On October 20, around 8:30pm, I placed an order for delivery from the Pizza Hut located at 4925 W. North Ave, Chicago IL 60639. At 11:41pm, I had to call the restaurant and inquire about why the food has not arrived and was informed by the employee who answered the phone that my order has been canceled because my card had been declined. The issue I'm having is why wasn't I informed that the card was declined. I didn't receive an email or even a call from the restaurant informing my order has been canceled! Such a large food chain and I couldn't even get a courtesy call. Waiting on food for over two hours that wasn't never prepared is absolutely unacceptable from such an establishment! I admit I put the word card number in but a simple notification would have corrected the issue. Upon talking to the employee who stated her name was Kim after asking five times, wouldn't even give me the manager name. I had to mention I already have the store number which she reluctantly said the manager name is Anthony Jones, who wouldn't even come to the phone. How can such a food chain giant fall so short on basic customer service? How is okay to treat your customers in such a distasteful way? Lesson learned!

• P
      Oct 21, 2017

It's sounds like they made a small error in not contacting you. People make mistakes and this is very minor. If you had given the right number in the first place this would never have happened.