Having problems with Pizza 73?

Pizza 73 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 1, 2008. The latest review Medium two topping pizza-chicken, bacon was posted on Jun 12, 2021. The latest complaint not following promise was resolved on Dec 09, 2019. Pizza 73 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 38 reviews. Pizza 73 has resolved 2 complaints.

Pizza 73 Customer Service Contacts

1760-10303 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada - T5J0A1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pizza 73 Customer Service. Initial Pizza 73 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pizza 73 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pizza 73. Discuss the issues you have had with Pizza 73 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pizza 73 Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Pizza 73 — call center

Called to oreder a pizza the way i like it. Large BBQ chicken with donair sauce subbed for the base sauce the...

Pizza 73 — pizza which I ordered but didn't get on time

Well, today I ordered pizza on phone call at pizza73 at 9:04pm and they said there is wait for 35-40 minute...

Pizza 73 — service

I have just a bad experienced with very rude customer service from your branch in red deer near grayhound bu...

Red Deer

Pizza 73pizza 73 driver hit garage door

On May 24/2018 at between 6-7pm heard a bang but didn't think anything about it 10 secs later door bell rings driver takes money leaves pizza and leaves, next morning go to garage to see door smashed and creased. Phoned company right away sent in pictures and all info as pr there instructions. Was told every time I phoned company which was every day that a area supervisor would be getting in touch with me which up to now has not happened. A resolution would be repair garage door and an apology

Pizza 73 — double charged

Hello, I purchased a large half and half pizza with golden wings on March 31st 2018. I was double...

Pizza 73high prize

Hi there I placed an order for a pick up at your Saddletown Circle for med shrichacha pizza had ordered extra topping I ordered onions and mushrooms my total came to $19.00 when I went to pick up my order I noticed a SIGN SAYING YOU CAN GET 2 MED PIZZA FOR $19.88 SO I asked if I could change my order get the the pizza which was veg the guy says it will be $29, 99 so I refused to pay just picked up my order for the original pizza which I thought was little pricey anyways the cashier gave me a scratch card which had 3 ham symbols on the back the the front there was a code BFNQNF6DX so I went into your site but coudnt redeem my prize am not sure if I won this code please let me know 136 2017/11/11#772;44;CSC;73

RESOLVED

• Pizza 73's response · Nov 12, 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry your unhappy with your experinece; we'd like to look in to this further. If you could please email us at [email protected], we'd be happy to help you out.

Pizza 73customer service and always forgetting items

It seems every time I order from pizza 73 they always forget something or simply forget our order all together!? This is really getting frustrating and even if I try to complain and call them it takes over 30 mins of waiting and I still can't get ahold of them??? Im not sure where to go from here, I feel used and just thrown in the trash thanks pizza 73 for making my supper suck!!??

Pizza 73food contamination

I ordered a pizza on Monday August 7, 2017 after arriving home from holidays to an empty house with no food in it. It arrived and I had a couple of slices. A couple of hours later I went for another slice of the pizza, that I left on the counter as I always do for a few hours to keep it at room temperature. When I opened the box, the pizza was covered in fruit flies. I contacted Pizza 73 to advise them of their tomatoes being contaminated and they informed me it was due to my improper storage of the pizza and were not willing to look into it any further. I had not seen a single fruit fly this year, and certainly not in my home which was clean are bare of any food product whatsoever. It brings to mind all of the pizza parties I have attended over the years, and I find myself turned off of pizza all together now, especially anything from this company. While I wouldn't mind a refund, customer service saying it was my own fault was in bad taste. I am now informing our 180 staff members of this occurrence.

Pizza 73delivery service

We ordered pizza and wings with dip and when the delivery guy came my husband noticed that the dips that we ordered were not there and the wing box were wide open and that alot of the wings were in the delivery guys bag. He tried to hide the fact that they fell out of the box and he tried to put the dirty wings back in the box. Very disgusting. We were very dissapointed from this because we never had a problem until tonight

Pizza 73pizza

I ce home tired from work and didn't wanted to cook and I ordered a veggie pizza with half cheese and half veggies
            I specially asked pineapple
            It even says on recipt
            I guess who makes didn't care too look or even read
            And taste of food nevermind
            0 accuracy
            0 customer service
            0 service
            Had worst experience ever !!

Someome needs to step up and look into this
            This is not what customers deserve

Pizza 73 — pizza and hot wings

I'm terribly upset by the quality of Pizza which is delivered today. Asked for extra cheese but no cheese at...

Edmonton

Pizza 73 Edmontonshort changing delivery driver

Twice this year we have ordered from this place. Fist time accidentally got hot sauce instead of tomato sauce on the pizza. Due to the dough being undercooked as it ALWAYS is I ended up at the hospital with my pancreatitous flaring up for 2 days of pain. Wife wanted it again I said no I coudn't eat it she insisted. Gave her exact change and the driver short changed her a dollar. Once I found out since my wife is handicapped and not good with her memory she phoned back manager all apologetic said he would send the driver back. Driver calls and argues with my me. I phoned the manager again and told them I don't appreciate a driver arguing with me over a dollar and I don't appreciate them ripping off the handicapped. But hey if people wanna eat raw dough and get short changed at the door thats their business.

Pizza 73 Lloydminster, Albertabad customer service experience in store by owner

This is about the real bad customer service experience i had at pizza 73 store in lloydminster, alberta. Today evening (november 24th, 2016), i went to store to get medium pizza. cashier on the counter was owner himself. i asked him that i want medium vegeterian pizza. he punched it in but i said i want toppings of my choice, he said he could not do this but finally agreed when i said please you can charge for extra toppings. i told him i want red peppers, mushroom and onion on all, half pineapple and half banana peppers. the guy gave me a bad look and said i cannot do it. it gets really hard for us to make this kind of pizza. i said if i call customer care then also you would have to make that pizza so why is this a problem. he replied that its wastage of time for us when you guys come in and make order like this. its easy when we get orders online.

I further said its you who is having problem no other pizza store have this problem. he literally told me you can go to other pizza store and he does not care. but i said you guys make good pizza so i come here.

This guy had problem with my friend last year as well, he was rude to him the same way he was with me. my friend does not go to this store anymore.

whatever happened today was not right. owner should atleast know how to treat customers. i was not asking for free stuff or anything. i wanted him to charge me but atleast give me what i want. i know one customer wont make difference to such a big franchise. i also know you guys will just send him a note telling him about his mistake, and he will just tear that note and through it in dustbin. he is owner there anyways.

It was really disappointing what i faced today. Hopefully you guys can ask the owner in this store to be well behaved and do some customer service course. Thanks for your service.

Pizza 73 — horrible customer service

Ive been ordering from pizza 73 for over 25 years! I hated all other pizza companies except pizza 73! I moved...

Pizza 73 — service store and delivery

Horrific Service We ordered online, the 2 for 1 movie deal. We got our pizza. My husband came up and said...

Pizza 73 — failed order attempt

I tried to order with a coupon in my mail, I placed the order online and it didn't accept the code. So i...

Saskatoon

Pizza 73 — late, cold, rude

So I ordered some wings and poutine from Pizza 73. 1 hour and 45 minutes later it arrived. I had called about...

Red Deer

Pizza 73 — undercooked and not good

I ordered 2 super mild 2 top pizzas on Sat Nov 1st in Calgary (3 - 1427 37th street sw) at aprox :3:10pm...