1330 15 Ave SW #3, Calgary, AB, T3C 0X9, CA
Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Pizza 73Delivery and staff

Hi there we ordered pizza for our meeting last night. The gentleman said it would be 40 min. After an hour had passed we called back to find out there was no order and the gentleman we called had cancelled the order and said it was a prank call. It was no prank call and it left my employees and myself hungry throughout the meeting, and made myself look bad in front of my staff as there was no pizza as promised. When we spoke to the lady when we called and she offered to replace it at our cost which did us absolutely no good as our meeting was finishing and our staff was going home hungry. The lady also would not let me speak. Everytime I tried to explain anything I was talked over and belittled. This as well was all happening in front of my employees to add injury to insult. I have been using pizza 73 for over 10 years now and quite honestly will never order from there again. The phone number we ordered from was [protected]. And the address was 5601 dalton drive building d calgary ab. Order was placed on feb 18 2021 in the evening. You can reach me on my direct line at [protected]

Comment Guidelines