Petsmart Southlake Texasgrooming

Hi I took my dog to Petsmart in southlake Saturday Jun 24th for grooming appoitment at 10am, when I picked him up he was as usual tired and hungry. That night was a nightmare the poor dog (Shi Tzu) was in so much pain we couldnt sleep. Looking at the doggie in detail, I notice he had razor burns and a cut close to his bottom, unfortunately this was not the first time, it happened before at the Roanoke Store and once in Southlake, both times I ended up with the poor baby in Bandfield paying more money and most importnattly with the poor doogie hurting and in pain. I lose work days since I hace to take care of him. I just cant see him in pain. This time around the Store Manager is taking care of the Bandfield bill, but for how things are coming today Is the third time I have to take him to the Vet. Injuries are swollen, red and he just barks and cries, and hesnt sleeping. I beleive this is something Petsmart has seen in the past, since inmidiatelly The NUrse called the manager. Is unaceptable to have this happen. And doing my reseach it has been worst up to death in other stores, people sue the COmpanie, Im thinking I should consider to grant this stops. Dont take your dogs there.