Menu

Pergo review: Awful customer service

P
Author of the complaint
12:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

one month ago we purchased over $1, 000 of PERGO Presto Grey Yew flooring from our local Home Depot. After installing a few rows we noticed the joints weren't coming together properly. I called PERGO and explained and they told me the flooring was mismilled and to simply return to the store and they would replace. Here is where the problems come in...they had to special order another shipment. PERGO stated they would "expedite" our delivery. That was 3 weeks ago. I had a customer service contact through PERGO via email. 5 days ago she quit emailing me updates and won't respond to my inquiries. So my next step was to call the PERGO customer service line. After re-explaining all of my issues with the rep on the phone he started trying to divert the issues on Home Depot. While I tried explaining a second time what was going on he simply hung up on me. Now I have two rooms with no floor, a $1, 000 bill to Home Depot, and absolutely no one from PERGO to address my concerns/complaints. I highly recommend that no one use this brand (PERGO) ever! I can't believe the lack of service after purchasing a so called top of the line product.

1 comments
O
Jul 31, 2013 3:45 pm EDT

Squeaking occurred a few weeks after installation the company that installed the floor were very helpful in coming and relaying although 3 weeks on its all happening again where do I go from here?
Regards Ominda

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints