Performance Health USA, LLC/acaiBerrysent more product and charged more than i wanted

S

Ordered a sample of PureAcaiBerry for the price of $1.87 for shipping. Yesterday I received a bottle of 60. Upon checking my credit card statement, i discovered that i am being charged $79.00 for this bottle of pills. I am furious, that they have my credit card info, and can do this. And to think I had discussed this with someone before ordering, asking if they thought it was a legitimate thing to do!! I will sure know better next time.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices