PeoplePCScam and cheating

Called to cancel in May. They told me they did. Got call in August. My credit card on file had expired. "I do not have an account with you". "Yes, you do". Called customer service (at least 25 min on hold). Instead of canceling, as they told me they did. they gave me two "free" months and reinstated account. Canceled again. Was called two days later for credit card info. "I do not have an account with you". "Yes, you do". Called customer service again (another 25 min on hold). This time they had signed me up for an email account for $1.95/ month instead of canceling (again, as they told me they had)! Canceled again. I hope this time sticks! Bad, bad company with horrible and sneaky tactics. Someone needs to stop them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices