PeoplePCcharges after cancellation

C

PeoplePc has been charging my credit card for services I cancelled 5 months ago. I call, the people in India say they'll cancel, but they keep charging.

• Ve
    Vera J. Quacvkenbush Oct 16, 2008

THIS SERVICE WAS CANCELLED APPROX. 2-2-1/2 MONTHS AGO, HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN BILLED $17.90 FOR sEPTEMBER, AND PROBABLY WILL BE ON OCTOBER STATEMENT, BECAUSE WHEN I WOULD CALL YOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER, OPERATOR WOULD TELL ME THE LINES WERE ALL BUSY, TO HANG UP AND CALL LATER...I NEVER COULD GET THRU UNTIL TODAY, 10/16/08

I BROUTHT THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF ONE OF YOUR GIRLS, AND SHE SAID I WOULD GET A REFUND FOR $17.90 FOR SEPTEMBER AND ALSO OCTOBER, TOTAL = $35.80..

SINCERELY,

VERA J. QUACKENBUSH

• Ve
    Vera J. Quacvkenbush Oct 16, 2008

I CANCELLED MY PEOPLEPC.COM ACCOUNT APPROX. 2-2-1/2 MONTHS AGO, HOWEVER, YOU CONTINUE TO BILL ME ON MY GM EXTENDED FAMILY CARD