People PC int svcovercharged svc fees since April to August, 2009

Dear Sir or Madam:
Last night I already sent the email to you for requesting cancellation of internet svc at once and also request you to refund the overcharged me svc fees since April to August, 2009 and total of amount of $49.75 for five months a.s.a.p. not having my authorization to agree your svc continually. Yet still not receive any response from you.
On 09-21-2009 at 6:30 pm under Citi bank's representative help, I contacted with your representative, named Miss Susan through triple side of phone-call to cancel this int svc from September, 2009 and I already had the confirmation number: [protected] and I strongly request Susan to refund back the overcharged above svc fees of $49.75
that was to continue to charge svc fee monthly since April, 2009, despite I already made a phone-call to cancel this int svc on 01-29-09 with your representative. And due to busy I forgot to review and checked my citi bill statement, up to now to found your error for overcharged this svc fees. Please remember that after cancelled int svc since January 29, 2009 I never agreed or authorized you to continue int svc and I never promised your representative any agreement to continue your int svc after two or three months of cancellation and no any permit to continue svc automatically. Therefore your representative made the excuse to say that you could continue int svc to me if after two or three months of cancellation since January, 2009. It is not true and while I mqde a phone-call to cancelled your int svc on 01-29-09 I never permitted anything or any condition to agree your int svc automatically. Here please review your record and refund the above overcharged fees of $49.75 to my citi card a.s.a.p. Otherwise it is unfair to your customers.
Thank you for your consideration and help.

Sincerely,

David Wong

• Br
    brierlytojo Apr 13, 2011

i have 18dollars and90 cents out of my checking acount each mo. how do i get this canceled

• Da
    David Wong Sep 22, 2009

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please make your decision to refund the overcharged fee of $49.75 to me a.s.a.p.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

David Wong

• Ai
    Aileen McCrain Jun 11, 2009

I canceled my internet service with people PC int svc on April 17 2009 and I'm still being charged on my credit card bill. Please correct and refund the amount paid for 2 months.