Pegasus Airlines Logo

Pegasus Airlines

Having problems with Pegasus Airlines?

Pegasus Airlines reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 7, 2011. The latest review Refund my money for the canceled ticket was posted on Nov 9, 2021. The latest complaint boarding denial was resolved on Apr 05, 2014. Pegasus Airlines has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 126 reviews. Pegasus Airlines has resolved 6 complaints.

Pegasus Airlines Customer Service Contacts

+90 850 250 6777 (International)
+44 333 300 3555 (United Kingdom)
+43 12 675 322 (Austria)
+973 17 212 033 (Bahrain)
+45 78 774 491 (Denmark)
+7 727 273 1717 (Kazakhstan)
+961 136 9869 (Lebanon)
+31 202 626 924 (Netherlands)
+40 213 079 175 (Romania)
+41 445 510 018 (Switzerland)
Aeropark Yenişehir Mahб Osmanlı Bulvarı № 11/A 34912 - Kurtköy
Istanbul
Turkey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pegasus Airlines Customer Service. Initial Pegasus Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pegasus Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pegasus Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Pegasus Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pegasus Airlines Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Oct 06, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — damaged baggage

Hello, I had a flight with Pegasus and my suitcase has been damaged. I asked in SFX airport for damage...

Pegasus Airlinesrudeness

Check in counter 330 at AYT airport on 27th SEP, flight number PC2021
The lady didn't know how to deal with my passport in which this is the only job she had to do .
Tried to assist her but unfortunately, she shut me up in a way she thinks is polite but No it was not . Had me moving 200 grams in which it was her right but i think for turkish nationals they allow to pass upto 4-5 kg more and I've seen it. At last she totally ignored me in regards of seat choice as i was the 2nd on check in counter and she gave me middle seat 31E.
Forget all that and concentrate on the RUDE ATTITUDE. She just started her shift with rudeness.

Pegasus Airlineswrongly applied baggage policy

When I came to give my 20 kilograms luggage to the check in desk of pegasus airlines in Copenhagen airport, staff did not accept my 8 kilograms cabin luggage as a cabin luggage since i had a backpack in addition to this luggage. I explained the lady that this backpack is my laptop bag but she did not accepted anyway and made me pay 450 krones to take my cabin luggage. However, i know my rights and she should not do that. I am adding my boarding pass and the receipt that is the evidence that i paid.

Respond

Pegasus Airlinesthe lady on the counter

Name of employee: Charni
      Date: 24th of September 2019
      Time: Approximately 2:00-2:20 AM
      Row #8 counter #6

The lady is utterly disgusting, I'm sorry but I expected this to be one of the best airports in the world. The service she provided is such a disgrace. So I had a baggage weight of 23 Kgs. So that's 3kgs extra weight. She basically told me to put it in my handbag so I can even it out. So I basically did that and she still told me to that I have extra weight. So till now she wasted my time and energy and dignity that i had to move stuff from a bag to another. And yet she still told me to pay for my extra weight. So basically right now I have wasted my Time, Energy, dignity and my money. I need to see smth done about this. Money was not a problem in the first place. She could have stated it without having me waste all that. I would like a solution with this lady. Because of her Awful disrespectful attitude.

Pegasus Airlinespre-ordered food meal

Hi,
        I bought tickets on pegasus airline with pre-ordered meal and entainment service. First trip 14/Sep Copenhagen to Turkey.Second Turkey to Beirut.
        Back trip on 21/Sep from Beirut to Turkey.Then Turkey to Copenhagen.But unfortunately, they didn't serve me anything.I had to fight with them for a cup of coffee.my ticket number is CPKY5Q.
        This is the last time I am going to use this airline.
        If something can do for me, I will be thankful.
        My name :Sawsan
        [protected]@gmail.com

Pegasus Airlinesonline booking mess

I booked flight tickets online by Wego app. from Hurghada (Egypt) to Tbilisi (Georgia) via Istanbul on 4th August 2019. I was replied by (2) tickets instead of (1) as follows:
          A9NWQY from HRG to SAW on 23/08/2019 by PC625
          A9NL4P from SAw to TBS on 23/08/2019 by PC316
          I was not able to take these flights because it wasn't a transit as they were (2) different PNR numbers. (not connected), Therefore, the Airport returned me back and I had to purchase another ticket connected the same route to Tbilisi WAXQH2 and I paid more money which really spoiled & affected my budget.

I am seeking your kind approval to refund the mentioned above tickets (any amount) in order to overcome my loss.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Pegasus Airlinesdirty seats on flight

I recently travelled from Qatar to Manchester via Istanbul on Pegasus - it was myself and 2 children.

Details:
            Pegasus Flight 1180, Manchester to Istanbul.
            24 Aug. 2019 - Confirmation no. W6FFTP
            Names of travellers:
            Ms. Noreen Sheikh-Latif
            Mr Lu'ay Sheikh-Latif
            Miss Laaibah Sheikh-Latif

The seating area on the return flight from Manchester to Istanbul was absolutely disgusting.

This included:
            1. Sticky chewing gum on the seat belts which the air steward could not clean as it was so sticky.

2. The pockets in front were full of rubbish.

3. The seat tray and back of the seats had spillages on them and dirty food wiped on the seats.

I was appalled at the state of the flight. I would not expect this standard on any type of flight, it made our journey very uncomfortable.

I am requesting a refund for the 3 seats for this part of the journey.

I have attached the photos taken at the time and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Ms. Noreen Sheikh-Latif
            Mobile. +[protected]
            Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — uncalled for maltreatment during check and unjustified fine of 120 euro

Name: Omar Sharaf I was on my way from Budapest to Istanbul on Pegasus Flight No on Aug 22, 2019. After...

Pegasus Airlinesaboard stealing

My Name Abdalaziz Al Shallal,
              I flew on flight number PC 2093 dated on 14/08/2019 from Adana to Istanbul,
              Unfortunately, I put my personal bag a above my seat number B10 my connecting flight number PC 746 to Sharjah and my seat Number D 10, also I put my personal bag above my seat in the compartment, when I got home, I open my bag, my money was stolen from my bag in the plane, the amount was $ 3000 and 900 AED and 200 TL,
              Would you please investigate the case, this some thing unusual to be theft in airplane, all the passengers put there bags in compartment, no Body touch it.
              Tel:[protected]
              [protected]
              Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

aboard stealing

Aug 13, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — service while boarding

Sunday 11th of aug.-2019 flight PC1273 from Istanbul Sabiha to Oslo at 10.40, gate 305b. I had a terrible...

Pegasus Airlinescustomer service at check in and boarding

On August 7th I travelled alone with my 2 year old daughter from Istanbul to Rome. I was on flight PC1221.
                Upon arriving at the check in the agent was very unfriendly and not helpful whatsoever. My daughter was a little difficult to handle and nobody there seemed to understand the situation or offer any help or even just a smile. Instead they charged me 150 EURO!!! for overweight luggage! Overall I had checked in 2 normal size and one carry on!! I was allowed 40 kg!!! They asked me to empty my luggage as if they were making fun knowing that of course I would not be able to do it with a small toddler that is running around. I never understood how much they charged me for each kilo and why in EUROS! I ended up paying MORE money for my luggage than my 2! Tickets I had purchased for my daughter and myself!! I just gave them my credit card and looked after my daughter. They in fact charged me 150 EUR! This is a complete rip off!! Every other airline gives free check in for stroller, and car seat and baby bed!! which I didn't have but charging me 150 EUR for 10 kilos more is outrages!! Then after we went to the gate and the boarding started as usual for Pegasus minimum a half an hour late!!! They didn't even give priority to families with children!! I had to scream and force myself thru the crowd to ask the floor stewardess why they don't give priority to children??? She THEN AFTER took me in before the others! I had to fight for it! This is absolutely outrages and by far the worst airline experience I have ever had. Next time I will pay a little more and by from a decent airline that is more professional in how they handle their customers!!! Cause at the end of the day they rip you off for no reason at check in and you end up paying more than double!!! I want a refund!!!

Aug 08, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — denied check-in.

To whom it may concern: On the 10th of July, our first flight from Copenhagen to izmir took off with a...

Pegasus Airlinesserious service failure at the check-in

Dear Manager,

I'm writing this formal complaint for your urgent investigation and response.
                  This is a serious failure of your service and of your staff at Sabiha airport which you should take full responsibility.
                  I have booked a ticket from Istanbul (Sabiha Airport) to Barcelona on 14th July 2019, flight no: BC1093. With reservation no: 8M299P- Pegasus airlines, the flight was supposed to depart from Sabiha airport at 13:30 to reach Barcelona at 16:15
                  I arrived at Sabiha airport 3 hours before the departure time, as recommended, with a confirmed valid reservation, valid Schengen visa to Spain and a valid passport. I was shocked and extremely disappointed from Pegasus staff at the check-in counter who treated me in a very unprofessional and humiliating way. They denied my access to the flight and discarded my boarding card after issuing it, hence I was not able to fly. They behaved in a very rude way without any clarification or explanation of why this happened.
                  As a result, I lost a large amount of money, in addition to losing my business meeting as was planned.
                  I managed to buy another ticket with Turkish airlines later on the same day and managed to leave for Barcelona at 20:10.
                  I would like to investigate this matter urgently with a full explanation of why this happened.
                  I would also urge you to compensate for my financial and psychological loss.
                  I request a full compensation of the expenses caused by your unreasonable denial of my access to the flight I book including:
                  • A full refund of my ticket from Pegasus
                  • Compensation for the lost business meeting
                  • Taxis, meals, hotels and similar expenses
                  • You should also arrange for training for the staff
                  Find attached evidence to support my complaint
                  Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Mr. Hazem Toman
                  Businessman
                  [protected]@hotmail.com
                  Mobile: +[protected]
                  17/07/2019

Jun 28, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — complaint

I have booked thru your website these three Tickets: 1- PCS2308944564 2- PCS2308944565 3-...

Pegasus Airlinesflight delay

Hi, i had conected flight from
                    Sharjah - Istanbul - Copenhagen but due to late arrival in istanbul my flight.
                    I understand its happen but unfortunately my next flight was rebook next day and i had to apply for visa which cost me $109 plus hotel charged £77 as my hotel was booked and paid in advance, which was out of my budget and therefore i would like to request to cover at least my cost.

Everyone has budget and some times unusual things really effect pessenger and covering my cost will be appreciated.

Please find attached
                    - My paid hotel booking (1night was missed)
                    - My old pegasus air ticket
                    - new(rebooked) air ticket
                    - turkey evisa
                    - screenshot for payment of visa

If you required any more information don't hesitate to contact me on [protected].

Regards

Saad amjad

Respond

Pegasus Airlinesdebited amount without booking a ticket

Good morning,
                      I was trying to book a flight on 26 of February. However the Amount was debited from my card without booking the ticket. I called my bank (QNB) and they confirm the
                      Deduction in USD. I also contacted your angency in Doha whom refered me to istanbul's angency. I was told that the hold will be removed in 1 month. But I still didn't get anything back for almost the third month.
                      I'm Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
                      Regards.

[protected]@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — prevented from continuing the trip

My name is Manal SULTAN, I was a passenger on Pegasus airlines flight no PC924 with my child Alma Alfattal I...

Apr 19, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — unethical behaviour of staff at sabiha airport (istanbul)

Dear Madam/Sir My name is Moonam Hached and I am a resident in the State of Qatar. I am a doctor and...

Pegasus Airlinespegasus very bad system

I've had the worst experience with Pegasus today. My travel route was Hurghada to London via Istanbul airport S. Gökçen. I bought tickets in advance, long before my travel, both flights were Pegasus and this is how your provider offered it to me.
                        Hurghada. First of all man on a desk told me that I'm in the system only as a traveler to Istanbul and my luggage will go to Istanbul only and I need to collect it and check in again but if I ask Pegasus information desk in S. Gökçen airport they will help me, he assured me with the smile - Don't you worry! You just go as a transfer. I showed him my full travel route and e-tickets but it didn't change anything. As I arrived with 40 minutes delays from Hurghada to S. Gökçen very stressed about my luggage and what I need to do here and plus don't miss my flight to London. I went to Pegasus information desk, men there were very unhelpful and rude, had one answer go and get your Turkish visa, get your luggage, check in again, go through security. I asked another airport stuff at of there any chance they can get me quicker through the queue, he said no and there were probably 200 people before me (another question - how would I pay? I had some English pounds or Egyptian pounds, why would I have dollars or euros if I've never planed to come to Turkey???), very is the common sense I don't understand. To say I was frustrated it's to say nothing, I thought to myself - ok, I need to get my luggage because eventually I'm going to loose it forever and I had my very important medicine which should be kept in ice. The queue for the borders to receive the visa was enormous, thank you to very kind people from different countries they let me jump the queue a little bit. While I was standing in the queue I heard that some American citizens in the same situation as me and police man said - no, you go to transfer, - but transfer send you to police, what a circle! Or circus? No one can help, there is no system or knowledge, everyone just so ignorant and no one care. One great think helped me that I've picked up my Russian passport along with my British one, thank god and officer let me trough without paying visa fee. I collected my luggage last one on a rail and rushed to Pegasus check in, again airport stuff is very unhelpful when I tried to ask them questions. I thought it was their job? Another two queue were waiting for me - check in and security departure. Thank god I didn't missed my flight. Great visit! welcome to Turkey. Probably never again with Pegasus, wouldn't suggest it to my friend nor family.
                        I've got a reply from you that my reservation were made as separate ones. How come? I booked them both as London - Hurghada you gave me this option via Istanbul. There is no common sense why are you doing this or why is your system made like this to confuse people. Even Turkish authorities doesn't understand that and I agree with them there is no logic.

Pegasus Airlineseverything

I bought ticket from lebanon . all my document are legl.Ihave traveld many time to lebanon. This is the first time to me to travel with you. at the air port the staff there woudnot give me boarding ticket. I calld
                          Turkish Consulate and they said they do not ask for visum if I just gonna pass to libanon. I would not stay att all in Turky. Now who is going to compensate my loss?
                          I called all your call center they were not usefyl.
                          my name Mohamed Saleh. ticket nr: 624-[protected]