PCH Sweepstakes — having to pay fees
I have Person calling me He Says he's the President of PCH His Name is Bobby Joe Johnson: I've Paid him already $6000.00 Dollars and now he wants me to pay another $1000.00 For storage Fees Because he say's I didn't collect right away He also Asking for Another $10000.00 for state taxes? He also has co: worker by the name Michael Anderson and the calling my Wife Demanding that she pay's or she's going to put her in Jail Because he's working with the FBI! So I wondering why I have to pay all these fees Because PCH says you have to pay Taxes until you bring me my Winnings?
Bobby Joe Johnson say's I won two suit case with a Half a Million each plus check for 5 million and two Brand new Mercedes
Phone # for Michael Anderson [protected] .
Updated by Michael Arroyo · Aug 03, 2018
So is Michael Anderson & Bobby Joe Johnson telling the Truth or not Please let me know??
More PCH Sweepstakes Complaints & Reviews
- publishers clearing house - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- publishers clearing house - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- publishers clearing house - scam? 
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings 
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- publishers clearing house - did not order item 
- publishers clearing house - charging me for magazine order cancelled