Prevention Magazine Logo

Prevention Magazine

Having problems with Prevention Magazine?

Prevention Magazine reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 10, 2007. The latest review several was posted on Sep 13, 2019. The latest complaint charged for but did not order was resolved on May 02, 2011. Prevention Magazine has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 18 reviews. Prevention Magazine has resolved 6 complaints.

Prevention Magazine Customer Service Contacts

300 West 57th Street, 18th Fl.
New York, New York
United States - 10019-3741

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prevention Magazine Customer Service. Initial Prevention Magazine complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prevention Magazine above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prevention Magazine. Discuss the issues you have had with Prevention Magazine and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prevention Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Sep 13, 2019

Prevention Magazine — several

First I paid in full for a 1 year subscription in July 2019. I am getting notices telling me my subscription...

Prevention Magazineprevention magazine

I ordered a 1 yr. subscription of Prevention magazine and also would receive 12 health reports booklets sent to my house May 15, 2019 and thus far have not received anything except some articles via the internet. The ad did not specify that it was an internet subscription. If this can not be fulfilled, please refund my money.

Thank you in advance for a response.

Ruth Swart
11747 S.E. 174th Loop
Summerfield, FL. 34491

• Updated by Ruth Swart · Jun 25, 2019

I would like a response to my above inquiry

• Rd
      rdsd Feb 27, 2020

Same... seems to be their MO

• Pa
      Patti Zoellick Oct 10, 2019

Same thing happened to me!

• De
      Debbie R Sep 24, 2019

Same thing has happened to me

May 18, 2019

Prevention Magazine — prevention magazine ordered in february 2019

I ordered the magazine and was to receive 12 free gifts. Never received them. Called twice and was told they...

Prevention Magazinebilled for prevention magazine which I did not order.

I received an invoice for a 13-issue subscription to Prevention Magazine which I did not order. The invoice states that I subscribed on 4/24/19 and that $20 is due on 5/23/19. I did NOT order this and do NOT want it. Please send me a corrected statement showing that I have a zero balance for this. This shows account number [protected], but I never opened such account.

Prevention MagazineI did not order the magazine.

For years my mother has been sending me Prevention magazine. Suddenly I am getting invoices of past due. I have not ordered the magazine because my mother has been ordering and paying for it for me as a gift.
      Please cancel this so called order immediately. Please stop sending me invoices.

Robin Hennings
      1838 Crowley Way
      Las Vegas, NV 89142

Acct #[protected]

• De
          Dean Barber Jun 28, 2019

I have recently received an invoice for payment for the Prevention Magazine that I did not order or subscribe. please, do not send me any magazines or invoices stating that I owe on this so called account. Please cancel this account and any further deliveries of magazines.

Thank you.
          Dean Barber
          3109 South 12th Street
          Marshalltown, Iowa 50158

Prevention Magazine — subscription mom never ordered

Mom is 88 years old and she keeps receiving bills from Prevention Magazine that she never prescribed to. The...

Prevention Magazine — past due payment

It has been at least 3 years since the magazine has been cancelled, letters have been sent to cancel the...

Prevention Magazine — if you try to leave them they threaten you!

My 85 year old Dad decided that he did not like Prevention Magazine and did not renew the subscription. We...

Prevention Magazine — charged for but did not order

Prevention Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, and Shape sent me magazines I did not ask for. It being the end of the...

Fall River Mills

Prevention Magazine — trying to make me pay for a magazine I never ordered

It seems Prevention Magazine is up to their old scams. I've never ordered the magazine in my life. I...

Prevention Magazine — being shakedn down by a collection agcy for a mag I never ordered.

I have never ordered or subscribed to Prevention Magazine. But I seem to get it anyway. Goes right in the...

Prevention Magazine — scam

I have always pay my bills on time. Out of the blue, I received a debt collection company threatening me to...

Prevention Magazine - NorthShore CAthey will not send you to collections

They will NOT send you to collections over a $20.
        By law there is a minimum charge collection agencies will accept.
        I believe this amount is $250, but it could be as small as $100.

Ignore North Shore Collection Agency.
        Simply send the envelope back with your request to cancell.
        But my goodness, don't pay then expect a refund.

Their purpose is to scare you.
        I have (for decades), subscribed to magazines and never paid.
        I like to read one or two free issues - and why not.
        Worst to get free - Oprah Magazine only sent me 1 free issue.

Keep a file of your endeavors.
        And never, ever in your life pay by credit card.

Prevention Magazine — scam artists

While filling out an interests listing on the internet, I checked personal health and diet I believe. Somehow...

Prevention Magazine — prevention magazine - north shore agency scam

I received a request for payment from North Shore Agency, Inc. stating their client, Prevention Magazine, had...

Prevention Magazine — threatening letters of collection

I had a subscription to this magazine that expired last year. I have cancelled this subscription several...

Prevention Magazinedon't use a credit card for their magazine!

I subscribed to Prevention Magazine of which I used a credit card to pay for it. Shortly after that the credit card number changed (a whole different story). When the renewal came due, I got a notice from Prevention that my credit card number was no good now and they need me to give them a different credit card number. I called them and told them that I was not interested in renewing. I continued to get multiple notices from them saying I owed for the renewal. I thought they just were slow at getting my subscription stopped. Instead, I got a nasty collection letter from a collection agency for the amount of 2 years of Prevention Magazine!! All because they could not force me to automatically renew for their magazine. This is not a reputable business!!!

• Mc
              McLovin77 Feb 13, 2011

I just got a nasty collection letter in the mail from Vincent Maretti at Prevention, demanding I renew my subscription. Thing is, I do not have nor have I ever had a subscription to their [censor] magazine.

• Du
              Duane Edgerly Feb 05, 2008

Hi
              I really can’t comment on your magazine, because I've never read it. I've googled it and it seem like good reading for women. I; however, am of the male gender. I do not want this subscription. There is some mistake. In these days of internet tomfoolery I'm painfully aware of these mistakes being made. Could someone please fix this problem PLEASE expunge this account.

Acc. No. PVN [protected]

Duane
              P.S I thought the 666 was kind of cute.

Prevention Magazine — fraud and cheating!

I have been turned over to a collection agency for a delinquent notice on Prevention Magazine. I subscribed...