PatPatreturns/customer service

L

I have been trying to contact PatPat customer services for several days now. I would like to return some items of clothing and get a refund. I have emailed their customer services three times and called their telephone number. I waited on hold but didn't get through to anyone and there was an automated message saying their mailbox is full.
This is completely unacceptable and I would like to return these clothes and get a full refund.

• Su
    Susan Dysel Muratori Jan 15, 2019

Why won’t Pat Pat respond to my request to return some items? They say we have 14 days to return my purchase but will not answer my 3 emails. So frustrating!! Order4522172

• Da
    Dale Conlon Jan 09, 2019

WoW, i wish id read or knew about these reviews before my order. Very disappointed Orderd matching pajamas for my family. Assumed they would fit and waited until Christmas Eve to present and found out none of them fit. I have sent multiple emails with no response. I want to return all soon.
    Dale

• Ka
    KarenAntonia Dec 13, 2018

I have been trying to contact PatPat customer services for several days now. I would like to return some items of clothing and get a refund. I have emailed their customer services three times.
    They state returns to be made within 14 days which is what I am trying to do, but without them responding it makes it very difficult. I feel legal advise is now needed as they are not keeping to their terms and conditions as on their website. It does not make me want to use them again.

• Su
    Susan Dysel Muratori Jan 15, 2019

@KarenAntonia I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve sent 3 emails with no response. They say we have 14 days for returns but they won’t respond. Very frustrating!!