Having problems with MartGreat.com?

MartGreat.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 14, 2016. The latest review Motorola hdmi type c hdmi was posted on Dec 22, 2020. MartGreat.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews. MartGreat.com has resolved 0 complaints.

MartGreat.com Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 96503-27223
Washington, District of Columbia
United States - 20090-6503

MartGreat.com Complaints & Reviews

MartGreat.comMotorola hdmi type c hdmi

I received wrong order I ordered a motorola hml type c hdmi usb for 35.00 y'all send me a samsung galaxy s9 wire doesn't work for my phone I want my money back I will never do business with this company again was very upsetting to receive this wrong order send me my money back. I'm trying to contact yall but no way to call out of state y'all said that your company is usa no you lied y'all are located in china very upsetting.

Motorola hdmi type c hdmi

MartGreat.comcamcorder adapter

order placer for Sony Handycam DCR-TRV33AV
    Audio Video Cable/ Cord

order placed on 12/7/19
    order number: yhst-[protected]

my account was charged $11.98

I have not received email of shipping, arrival date or tracking number.
    My Account will be getting in touch with you to dispute this order since you have not reached out to me.
    Annie Olivia Person
    [protected]@aol.com

Dec 02, 2019

MartGreat.com — wireless earbuds for pixel 3xl

I order a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for my cell phone on 11/11/2019. I checked the order on 11/13/2019 and it...

MartGreat.comusb cable

TERRIBLE!!!

No customer service, although there is a phone number and e-mail address, they just don't care to respond.

Nowhere in the ordering process was it mentioned that their "warehouse" is in China. I've been waiting over a month for a cable I ordered. I'm disputing the payment with my credit card because Martgreat couldn't be worse!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE. I wish I had looked for reviews prior to ordering, there are lots, all terrible.

This is about the Yahoo Store Martgreat. Should be NOTgreat.

Buy elsewhere or not at all!

MartGreat.comcase with keyboard for asus zenpad-8

I am not complaining, our product is great it just doesnt work for my tablet. Two issues are first the support or holding tabs do not hold my tablet securely. When closed my tablet can slide out of either end. Second the wire from the keyboard to to the tablet is the smaller female plug. My Asus is the 2mm for new models. The one sent is for the older smaller plug. I would like to know the return proceedure and refund. I am sad because this is a goodlooking case.
        Douglas Gold
        order #MG44086

I have sent this request twice without a reply from you. Please help.

Aug 14, 2019

MartGreat.com — false advertising

Advertised as a Hml for a LH K30. After it getting "lost" in the mail i finally got it a month and a half...

MartGreat.comwas sent incorrect merchandise

I ordered a cover with keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. The cover with keyboard that you sent me is too small. My tablet measures 9 3/8" x 6 5/8". Please send me the correct size tablet cover with keyboard. I am Joseph Rivera, my address is 4467 Connecticut St., Gary IN., 46409. My email address is [protected]@sbcglobal.net My phone number is [protected]. Thanks in advance.

was sent incorrect merchandise
          was sent incorrect merchandise

MartGreat.com — samsung-galaxy-note-8-0-gt-n5110-jacket-pouch-cover; order#[protected]

On July 3, 2018, I ordered a samsung-galaxy-note-8-0-gt-n5110 cover. The cost was $14.99, plus $3.99 shipping...

MartGreat — order not received

On November 12th I ordered a new charging cord for my husbands tablet. As of today I have still not received...

MartGreat — Garmin gps power cord

Buyer Beware! Not only did I have to wait to get what I ordered. They sent me a defective unit. Not only wa...