CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmerica Logo

CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmerica

Having problems with CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmerica?

3990 Wholesale Ct
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmericaproducts and service

Yes I like to complain that I would like to have my money back this is nothing but a scam they told me that they were sending me parts for my truck 2005 Tahoe as long as I paid the $71 membership and I have seen nothing scam artist I will contact my lawyer is sponsorship.com does not contact me within 24 hours and they said they would my number is [protected] to contact me sponsorship.com or My lawyer will contact you thank you

• Updated by Tpask86 · Oct 23, 2018

[protected]

CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmericascammed money

i would like to know why i was scammed out of my money and would appreciate it if someone could contact me ASAP or else things will take place such as a law suit, or worse getting shut down. call me back like you said you would or else like i said a law suit will take place so either refund me the money you stole or face consequences simple. please call NOW!

CarSponsors.comnothing to fit my car

I have a 1963 Corvair Spyder and they told they had 30 companies willing to sponsor me.
      Come to find out as far as they go back is 1976.
      They have nothing to help me with except taking my money, that's a hell of a way to treat a retired person don't you think especially if they are on a fixed income.
      Last picture has most of interior done with no outside help.
      Someone at this company is eating good, hope they choke and dye.

nothing to fit my car
      nothing to fit my car

Carsponsorships.com — Do your homework and steer clear of this site

This site looks real nice.So I aplyed.Not even 2 days later he called me and said I have the right car to be...

CarSponsors.com — Car Sponsors

My grandson who is 17, asked to use my credit card number to register with Car Sponsors. He was told on line...

Carsponsors.com / Carsponsorships.com — Carsponsors.com has another website!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know the Carsponsors.com has a new website floating around trying to lure in more...

Fort Myers Beach

CarSponsors.com — Fake I should know

Hey i figued i should let everybody in on a little secret, i ended up working for this stupid company for...

CarSponsors.com — Fraud and cheating

I called these guys, carsponsors.com, after seeing an add on Myspace. So I gave them a call and they were...

CarSponsors.comripped off

A few weeks ago I signed up for carsponsors.com, they said it was free and only needed my credit card info for verification purposes. Today, after getting my bank statement, I found out that I was charged $89.00 from them. I never authorized this company to use my credit card for $89.00, and I don't know what to do now.
        matt huff

mauricio Ramirez Dec 04, 2008

2 times 89 .00 dolars put my money in my acont back both

CarSponsors — Scam and abuse!

They ripped me off too. Pretty much the same scam. I knew better but they suck you in. also the ad being on...