Park Resorts — 2 static caravans
We purchased 2 static caravans from Park resorts at Southview in April 2014 for approx. £19500 from inheritance from parents. The idea was too use the caravans to rent out to holiday makers to provide income throughout the year. The first and second years were fairly ok and a small profit was made after paying site fees to Park resorts.
At the end of the 2 years we owed a balance of @ £1500 in respect of site fees and were unable to clear these due to change of circumstances with work and bad health.
We tried to sell caravans but at that time had no interest and the site did not make any offer to buy them back. In view of use unable to clear the debt they passed our case for legal action and took possession of caravans and content's .
Park resorts obtained 3 valuations and were only able to sell both caravans for £1150 with us still owing £4500 which we are now paying at £30 per month.
We are investigating further and find it very difficult to understand that 2 caravans worth @ £20k are not even worth 10%, 2 yaers later.
More Park Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Park Resorts - Stay far away from Park Resorts
- Park Resorts - immorale trading
- Park Resorts - rip off fees
- Park Resorts - Selling Caravan Back To Site
- Park Resorts - Owner
- Parkdean Resorts (formerly Park Resorts) - false advertising about a holiday I booked
- Park Resorts - Static caravan rip-off
- Park Resorts - park resorts disgraceful business practices
- Park Resorts - broken promises
- Park Resorts - rented caravan holiday