Papa John's — xl pepperoni pizza
First off, my pizza was borderline cold considering I went directly home after my pick up (maybe an 8 minute drive). I ordered the pizza for my children who both consumed a majority of the pizza. When I took a slice, I noticed that the dough seemed a bit raw. Initially I thought it may have been soggy from the sauce that was waaaayy too much, but the dough was very stretchy almost like cheese that is how I knew it was raw. I contacted the store and was advised that another pizza could be made for me, but I preferred not to go back and declined.
More Papa John's Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money!
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?