Papa John's Gallipolis, OH — delivery, employee
I ordered a large 3-topping and chicken poppers this evening (9/8/2018) at 6:40 p.m. Estimated delivery time according to the website was 29 to 39 minutes. About 20 minutes past the delivery time I called the store. The man that answered was extremely rude and seemed irritated that I called. He told me delivery time was an hour to an hour & a half. When I told him what the time frame was according to the website he told me he wasn't responsible for the website and said he would get it to my house as soon as he could. Another ten minutes it arrived. Very, very dissatisfied with the service as this was not the first time for a late delivery. More like the 4th!
More Papa John's Gallipolis, OH Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service 
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza 
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service 
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?