Panera Breadservice

M

Panera bread, northpoint mall I am with my sister at perimeter mall. I went to carlos bakery for a few desserts for my sister's birthday. Got thirsty and wanted a cup of water. Not complaining about no one being at the desk. When an older black lady, name tage read mary asks "can I help you"? Which I am in service industry, and this is already a red flag on service. I asked if I can get a cup of water. She turns around... Doesn't say a word. Then grabs the water. Comes back, I said "thank you" she says "mhmm, hmmm" you should def get better employees. Sincerely a disrespected customer.