The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Panera Bread — service, accuracy, overall rating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just got back from Panera and I am very dissatisfied. My order was SUPPOSED to be a U PICK 2, broccoli cheddar soup w/ chicken caesar salad substitute balsamic dressing; no caesar!! EXTRA french baguettes
As I was ordering, I found it very rude that the cashier along with the rest of the employees seem disinterested in their customers. No hospitality, no smiles, no acknowledgement of the guests whatsoever.
Once I got my order and got into my car, I noticed my french baguettes were missing. I ran back in and said to the lady "excuse me, my bread is not in here" she handed me a bag with bread in it and I politely asked her if I could have an extra piece. She replied; "I already gave you two". Since I had another order, that second piece of bread was not for me so I did not ever get my extra piece. I was very upset.
THENNN, when I got home, I noticed my salad had caesar dressing, NOT balsamic like I had asked for. Since I was very hungry, I tried to eat the salad with the caesar dressing, but couldn't stand the fishy taste of it. I had to throw out my food and was extremely upset.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy
- Panera Bread - discrimination
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go
- Panera Bread - working experience
- Panera Bread - managers
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)