ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:6:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

May 15, 2022

Panera Bread — Items

I was still owed for my cash refund i was told to come back in for nobody has been picking up the phone

Panerabad service / bad attitude

Arrived just after 7 PM. Waited for about 40 minutes for someone to take our order.
Ordered 2 sierra turkey sandwiches (wife and mother in law)
Ordered 1 Bacon Turkey Bravo (me)
After 40 minutes they announced our number and had fixed the Bacon Turkey Bravo and told us they had no more turkey and my wife and mother in law had to order something else. After some argument they agreed to refund the two turkeys they didn't produce, but continued to argue about the one they did produce.

After further argument they produced a manager who agreed to refund for all of the sandwiches.

This was Columbus day across the street from an outlet mall. You would think that they could figure out it would be a high traffic day.

We left without eating, wasting more than an hour and a half waiting and arguing. Worse now it was after 9PM and everything in Lancaster was closed. We drove 2 hours back to DC hungry, and terribly embarrassed. My mother in law (visiting from abroad) blames me for the problem (my wife chose the restaurant). I can do nothing to live this down.

Panera (despite the 6 day lag after I filled out their "survey" and requested a call back) is ignoring the issue.

Comment Guidelines