Panera Bread — quality
Jonesboro ar. 8/2/18 approx 5pm
Purchased 2 salads. Did not get receipt.
Salads were both missing ingredients. The southwest missing the chicken, lime and cilantro. The strawberry missing pecans. The baguette was so old I could not chew it. The employee were more interested in taking breaks and drinking their smoothies.
Daughter wanted a good salad as advertised on tv. extremely disappointed to spend $20 and I could have made a better tasting salad at home and not had a 30 min drive. Where is your quality control???
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)