Panera Breadovercharge 5 times for an online order

M

I work for Century Communities as an Office Manager, we use Panera Catering often and order on line individually. Tuesday the 29th I decided to treat my employees to lunch, my assistant ordered on line the total was 70.45 but I was charged an addition 211.35 as my card, was charged 5 times (please see the attached picture of the transactions) and bounced back and forth between the cafe in Norcross and customer service. Initially we spoke to Greg at the Cafe and we were told the charges would be reversed in 24-28 hours. Greg suggested we call customer service at 855-372-6372 for faster resolution, so today 5/31/2018 upon seeing no resolution in my bank account we called the number and spoke with Cody for 25 minutes, very apologetically now after speaking with Jess the manager in customer service manager still 45 minutes later I am being told too bad either wait 30 - 45 days for the refund or get in the car and inconvenience yourself further on my time to go and fix our mess yourself. Sooo disappointed and unhappy will never use panera again. [protected]

overcharge 5 times for an online order