Panera Breaddelivery drivers

I was driving in the parking lot on my way to my local Panera to get lunch around 12:00 today (July 4th). After almost being hit by a driver backing out of their space, I had to swerve to avoid being hit. Immedately afterward, a Panera delivery driver came barreling around the corner and almost slammed into the front of my car. I was shocked to hear him yell out the window at me (pardon my language), "Stay in your lane, [censor]ing [censor]." And after almost being hit twice within a ten second radius, you can probably see why I'm upset about this. I love Panera, and it's my favorite restaurant, so I was very upset to expirience this kind of behavior from one of your employees.