Panera Bread — air conditioning & salads
I visited Panera at Fairfield Commons mall in Beavercreek, OH for the second time just after noon on 8/31/18 with colleagues and was sweating like a pig both times. Panera charges a lot for food, but seems to want to save on air conditioning bill. Both times it was too hot on a hot day (close to 90 degrees). Not sure why they don't have air conditioning running at proper temperature, but as a result I won't go back to that location.
Further, the Green Goddess Salad was terrible, not even real bacon. Prior to that I had wilted lettuce in my Cesar Salad at the Greene Mall in Beavercreeek, OH. Please refund my money for both terrible salads, to this address (shown below), as I was with colleagues all 3 times and didn't want to make a fuss in front of them. I'm not sure I kept the receipts :
4357 Frontenac Dr.
Beavercreek, OH 45440
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)