Having problems with Panda Express?

Panda Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 24, 2008. The latest review How about everything I paid for at Harker Heights TX was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint food, service and manager was resolved on Oct 08, 2018. Panda Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 344 reviews. Panda Express has resolved 15 complaints.

Panda Express Customer Service Contacts

1683 Walnut Grove Ave
Rosemead, California
United States - 91770-3711

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Panda Express Customer Service. Initial Panda Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Panda Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Panda Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Panda Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Panda Express Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Panda Express — quality of food

I just witnessed employees, taking partially old food(fried rice), and mixing it with food getting ready to...

Panda Express — customer service

I sat outside for about 45 minutes until almost 7 PM I would say waiting for the customer lines to go down...

Panda Express — linguistic discrimination

Date of the incident 11/25/2018 Time 6:20 pm Store # 2370 I am a regular client of this store and today I...

Panda Express — panda customer service

On November 20, 2018, I went to Panda Express off of 51 St. Ave. & Baseline in Laveen. Two different young...

Panda Express — food portions

I had just picked up a take out order (3 item) from your location in Clarksville, Indiana. When I got home, I...

Panda Express — general manager

I consistently went to my manager Vieney from store 1558 about favoritism and it went unheard. I said I would...

Panda Expressservicio

Buenas noches,
Yo soy cliente frequente. Desgraciadamente esta última vez que fui me sentí como si fuera inferior a la señora Maria que tienen aquí de manager en su local que está por La Walmart aquí en la calle Nobhill en Yakima Washington. Siendo que la señora habla en español yo le hablaba en español y me contestaba en inglés. Le pregunté que si sabía español y me dijo "yes" y seguio contestándome en inglés aunque la verdad no entiendo bien yo ese Lenguaje. Prefiero pasarnos a otra muchacha. Siendo ella mexicana se supone que debería de contestarnos en español

Panda Express — eating area

During our visit on November 9th 2018 we walked into Panda and notice front area was dirty, then the table...

Panda Expressfood tasted bad, I believe it was rotten

my wife and kids visit this location and the food was old and tasted rotten, they made a complain and the lady said she was not able to do anything for her. where can I make a formal complaint and get our money back since she had to throw away her food. The date of the incident was oct 26 2018
    This was the location. 12244 Fm 423 #100, Frisco, TX 75034

Panda Express — service and food

I wrnt to the local P.E. like i have from time to time. I waited in line for my turn. When I approached the...

Panda Express — incorrect order and unfriendly service

The person taking my order in line was not friendly and visibly annoyed when I had to repeat my order and...

Panda Expressproduct

I just did not like my food at all my noodles was dry I could not give that to my kids and the chicken was cold I feel like that was not worth the price that I had to pay .Then the driver told me it was my fault Because I was calling her to check on when will my food be here .she told me that's why she miss the exit and the turn she was supposed to make

Panda Express — wrongful termination

To whom it concerns, My name is Anthony Hill and I was an Associate with Panda Express. There was an...

Panda Expresshiring process

I applied for a job here about 2 weeks ago. The manager told me that he liked me and he was going to send me to the 2nd interview. 2 weeks later I still haven't gotten an update on my interview process. And when I called to check, the manager claimed that he was transferring to another store and that I would have to get an interview with the new manager. All of the managers were Hispanic including the employees and I feel like I was counted out because I am not Latino. Crestwood is very close to predominantly black and white areas so why is there no diversity in this workplace. When I realized that majority or the worker were not black or white then I knew that the managers are hiring people based on heritage. This is completely illegal and unfair so I will take this matter farther if I don't notice change. I really wanted to work here for a better opportunity even though I already have a job but I will not stand for inequality. There should be Caucasians working here too but all I saw were Hispanics and based on what I have seen in the past, they have favoritism for people of their heritage.

Panda Express — denial of service

On Friday (Oct. 19, 2018), I took my kids by to get food on our way home from ball game. It was 9:45 and they...

Airway Heights

Panda Expressfood safety

I was eating at the Panda Express store #1923 on 10/12/2018. I found metal wingnut hardware in the bottom of my chicken with string bean with chowmein. I almost bite into this metal object and can cause serious denture issue. If this was a children, they might have choke. I left email last Friday and still did not get a response or a reply email. I could have contact the local health department and this will be big safety and health violation

food safety

Panda Expressnot enough food and food felt cold not well done

I visit the selma ca panda location tonight at 7:57 pm order mushroom chicken, and for my surprise When i opened my plate all i saw was zucchini and few mushroom ony one piece of chicken very mad, my orange chicken was hard, rice was not well fried and also cold, on my other plate i also got very few pieces, i always go to panda and this time was not happy, worth any penny, i would like a full refund because this felt like a total ripp off..my number is [removed] email is [protected]@gmail.com and my order # is (152129)

Panda Expressnew bowl sizes, quality of food, intense throbbing disappointment, and a lame fortune

I used to love Panda Express.

It was a Sunday stop each week during the summer months for my coworkers and I as we headed home from a long week filled with the copious duties of summer camp counselors.
              It was a simple yet delightful destination for a lighthearted date between two high school sweethearts, enjoying each other's company and the friendly challenge of learning to eat with chopsticks.
              It became a symbol of blissful, innocent fun; of time well spent with loved ones, bonding over the one thing that can unite all despite our differences- good food.

And then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

The chicken grew cold and scanty. The bowls shrank before my glistening, tear-filled eyes. The cabbage was soggier than ever- almost as if it was weeping for the knowledge of its very own restaurant's downfall. And my fortune? I am no fool. I never forget my fortunes, so I can confidently say that I receive the same fortune every time I order from Panda Express.

My heart aches. My tears are heavy and boundless. I long for the good old days when the chicken was hot and plentiful. I pine for the times when the bowls possessed the leeway for me to decide whether or not I would have leftovers.

Please bring my old Panda Express back. Please return the fun-filled memories and chopstick success stories. Do not let the dynasty succumb to such a tragic destruction. Please, Panda Express, please.

Sincerely,
              The newest regular customer at Golden Phoenix

Panda Expressservice

Awful service for a location that just opened!
                First time i went about 145 pm. All the employees were sitting at a table eating and didnt acknowledge me. So i asked are you guys open? Finally someone said we close at 130. So i went back today at 120. I go late bc thats what time my lunch is. So i left early. I stood at counter while employees continued to make their own bowls of food. At this time during closing theres usually not a lot of food left, which is expected. No one acknowledged me again, and again i asked are you open? Another woman said yes. While employees are still taking the last bit of food, she then went on to say everything they are out of. They were not initially out of it. They became out of it while i stood there watching the employees take it. This is the cityline location in Richardson. Im really taken aback with the service. Especially how there has been such a turnover in restaurants in such a short period of time.

Panda Express — food, service and manager

Hello my name is Hanan Ahmad i have been a loyal customer for years now I buy food from Panda Express almost...