Pall Mall Cigarettes/R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companyproduct

J

Good day
Ive been smoking Pall Mall for a while now and today I found a sigarrette thats not up to customers quality standards.

I will opload some pics I took and find this very unacceptable.

I mean for the price of tobacco today sigarettes must be checked before packaging. We pay alot for smokes and I want to enjoy every one I smoke.

Hope you can help me with this one!!!

Thanks
James Rolfe

product
product

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2016

You should contact the retailer you purchased these from. It's ridiculous to expect every package to be inspected as these are mass produced.