Pall Mallbad tabacco

M Review updated:

our smokes keep going out plus the filter slides out/please tell me if its bad tabacco or is tour machinery in need of repair/if this the the problem please call this is my field.

• Updated by Graham Watts 61 · Feb 04, 2017

No capsule

• Updated by Vaughan112 · Sep 17, 2017

Was especially disapointed the next morning when all i had left was those 6 faulty cigarettes

• Updated by Brent Trotta Sr Trotta · Apr 07, 2018

I smoked a bug and got sick . I was smoking and my expanded. After a close look at it ..its a cockroach or stink bug . It made me very ill . The taste of it made me hate smoking these after 35 years with the same brand...
    Brent trotta sr
    520 southern ave
    Coraopolis pa 15108
    ...

• Updated by MichaelMcC22 · Oct 09, 2019

I opened my pack and most of the cigarettes were almost halfway empty, I have never had a problem before but I feel like I was cheated on my pack as they were not full cigarettes. I hope this problem can be solved quickly and in a respectable manner. Thank you for taking the time to look at this problem

• Updated by Alistair Ackrill · Jan 03, 2020

I purchased a packet of pall mall xl double capsule cigarettes for my partner Thursday 2nd January 2020 and the following morning (today) my partner said shed never seen them with holes in before . I couldn't believe the filters were missing. Please could I be reinbursed they are clearly not safe to smoke.
    A.Ackrill

• Ge
    George L. Rodriguez May 16, 2013

DEAR SIRS, I PURCHASED 2 CARTONS OF MY USUAL PALL MALL RED 100 AND FIND THEM TO BE SUBSTANDARD. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING PALL MALLS FOR OVER 20 YEARS CHANGING FROM MARLBORRO BEACAUSE OF PRICE. THEY WERE THE 50 OFF SPECIAL. ARE THESE LOWER QUALITY CIGS OR DID I GET A BAD BATCH. THEY ARE WORSE THAN ULTRA LIGHT. WHAT'S [email protected]

• St
    Straightshyte May 15, 2014

Cigarettes are gross!

• Te
    Tessdunkley Aug 15, 2018

I ckmplained about a throat injury caused by defective cigarrettes .. i emailed as directed. Ive heard nothing back.

My email address [email protected]

• Ho
    Hollyj82 Aug 15, 2018

Went to have a smoke and my cigarette has something black and hard in the filter, what is that ?!? Is this the standard or quality?

• Sc
    Scary Sherry Aug 20, 2018

More than half the packs of the entire carton the filters came off during smoking them, Ive never had an issue ever.
    Do I need to send a picture of where it fell toff and burned my leg and my chair.
    I'm not sure why I got an email saying not enough information
    I sent pictures of filters off and the serial numbers
    Thanks you in advance
    Sherry

• Ky
    Kyletrig18 Aug 20, 2018

With regret, as a pall mall smoker it's very discouraging when you believe that you are buying fresh cigarettes but you find an expired coupon in the pack of cigarettes . Only telling me that the cigs. are out of date also. Attached is a copy of the receipt and coupon

• Br
    Brent Trotta Sr Trotta Aug 20, 2018

I was smoking in my car and my cig expanded. Dont know what this is but i got sick from 1 taste of it . Gag my guts out. I been smoking pall mall menthol for 35 plus years and this is a big turn off ...Brent trotta sr
    520 southern ave
    Coraopolis pa 15108

• Ro
    Robmaurer Aug 21, 2018

The only type of cigarette i smoke is pall mall red 100s and been smoking for 16 years I bought a pack of pall mall red 100s and half of them had a slit in them yesterday. I have never complain ever so if you would reimburse me on a pack cause you know they arent cheap thanks

• Zi
    Zita Justin’s Aug 21, 2018

Doesn't taste like tobacco, not giving me a hit. Just taste like nothing very unhappy with the product. Could you compensate for me?

• Kr
    krystal Sep 05, 2018

I bought I pack of pall mall specials 20 pack at my local dep like I always do, and the filter of some of the cigarettes were not on properly and even one of the cigarettes had a big hole in the cigarette right before the filter making it and most of my cigarettes an able to smoke them. I have to throw out several cigarettes because of this issue.

• Fl
    Floyd75 Sep 05, 2018

My wife bought a 25 pack of cigarettes and after opening them she noticed the filters from 4 of the cigarettes just fell off. We put the pack aside just in case you wanted us to send them to you for examination.
    Not sure if this helps but the serial number/bar code on the pack is [protected] 9

Jaime Jenkins Sep 05, 2018

I just recently purchased a pack of Platinum's on November 4th, with a coupon in it, that expired on the 31st of October. I would like something in place of my expired coupon.

• Va
    Vaughan112 Sep 10, 2018

I just bought 2 boxes of Pall Mall Red 20's in the 1st box ive found 6 of them have fallen apart from not being glued properly from the tip down to about half way - 3/4 of the way am not happy :( i have been buying pall mall for many years and i really enjoy the taste if you would like to send me a free packet i wont mind :) even a carton :) thanx

• T9
    T.9 Sep 10, 2018

Upon lighting one of your pall mall double capsule cigarettes, it made a 'pop' sound and showered me with burning pieces of tobacco! I've smoked these for a fair while now and have never had that happen to me before, nor with any other brand I have smoked.

Andrew legge Sep 10, 2018

My pack of 20 had all hollow butts i could not smoke them properly i would like a refund as i got the shop the next day to open another and that was the same so there as got to be a bad bacth pal mall are selling [censored]s that are not fit to sell

• Ta
    Tawni Renee' Sep 10, 2018

The cigarette is not glued to the filter. They fall apart. The first cigarette pulled out, I went to tap the ashes off and the cigarette feel apart from the filter. It has happened in every pack multiple times in this carton.

• Me
    melissa Sep 18, 2018

Opened a pack of the above product and the first one I pull out the filter is shredded. Tobacco falling out. with how much a person pays for this product I sure would like them all to be useable.

• Ro
    Roxanne Potgieter Sep 18, 2018

When I open my cigarettes box, 11 cigarettes was broken as per the picture below. The packet of cigarettes was bought at checkers in Pretoria.

• Je
    Jenaqua Oct 03, 2018

I purchased a packet of Longbeach Rich Blues in 30's and there was a smoke inside that had half a but and was not filled like the others...I have provided photos. Considering the amount of money they cost, I am not happy! At nearly $40 a packet I would expect that the packet be coated in gold and not have half a butt! Not happy!!

• Su
    Suave Oct 15, 2018

Your cigarettes suck. they are making people sick . Honestly if they make people sick to the point of having diarrhea, then you should either change or stop making them!!!

• C1
    C14RK3KY Oct 21, 2018

I buy a box on pall mall double capsule every two days I have just opened my box to find that I have 19 cigarettes and one cigarette but end. I have had a few issues with pall mall on the filters splitting and the paper not being tight around the tobacco and it all falling out.

• Po
    Poohbaby0503 Oct 21, 2018

When I'm trying to fill out the registration form for pall mall I can get everything filled out except for the zip code. I can not get it to type in no matter what I do.

• Cl
    Clara369 Oct 22, 2018

As a regular buyer of this brand I was disappointed (and annoyed) to find the packet I bought today was faulty. The filter tips and the tobacco end were not stuck together...3 tips in a row I pulled out and had to "doctor" them holding it together to enable me to smoke it sorry to complain but for the price of ciggaretts these days I felt I had to

• Na
    Natalie Linnemann Oct 23, 2018

Hello PallMall,

I've bought multiple of your packs of cigarettes (gold), and as these were crush cigarettes i've had four out of twenty cigarettes that didn't crush. It's very disappointing as i am a long term customer, so I hope that you will compensate me in any way that you feel is necessary.

Yours Sincerely,
    Natalie Rose Linnemann

• Ge
    Gezgreene Oct 23, 2018

I brought your brand only to find a few hairs in the packet. I've taken pictures of the packet and me what was found. I find this unacceptable and want it sorted asap. Hope tohear and have a reply and it sorted out if you want 2 keep your costumer.

• Do
    Donfields Oct 28, 2018

Trying to enter your sweepstakes and your systems will not let me there seems to be a problem at every turn are you guys saving all the good prizes for your buddies I bet they do not have problems registering it must be rigged let some real people win for once we actually smoke your cigarettes thanks a ton pallmall

• Ka
    Karen hitch Nov 11, 2018

Three times this past month I've had to throw a cigarette away due to tasting and smelling plastic when smoking it.

• Ca
    Cathy Spies Nov 12, 2018

I have been with your site for awhile now. I moved an stopped using it for a few. I got a email an went to site an its says i am not registered user, but i know i was. what can i do to get my coupons restarted in mail. My last four digits of social security is 8672. My new address is 3645 East 47th Cleveland Ohio 44105

• Ga
    Gasygay Nov 12, 2018

My smokes had holes in them I took a picture of it. It made the experience quite unsatisfying. For the price I pay for your product I expect a lot more. Especially with all the other brand options available. Basically I like them strong and I feel cheated. Please don't let me down again pall mall.

• Gr
    Graham Watts 61 Nov 12, 2018

I purchased a packet of cigarettes and the filters are empty with no fresh taste capsules

Jacxcom Nov 12, 2018

I had one of the sigarettes and saw the product was rolled with a piece of tobacco and not glued totally.
    Just wanted to let you know that from the serial number on the box that I could maybe be a calibration problem or something.
    Hopes this helps.
    Kind regards
    Jacques

• Gr
    grapplingjani Nov 12, 2018

I would like a complain because I bought a carton Pall Mall menthol cigarettes, but 3 of my packets in the carton isn't menthol and just plain Pall Mall.
    Regards
    Jani

• De
    Debbie Wirz Nov 14, 2018

Getting menthol cigarettes in non mental packs. My last pack had 3.

• Ph
    Phshawhenderson Jan 05, 2019

Took a cigarette out of pack. There is a RIP in one side. Cant smoke it. Not happy. Especially since they cost so much here in Canada. At almost $13 per pack it's a pain to be even out one

• Vo
    Vonda Srofe Jan 22, 2019

I bought a carton today and the packs were open on the bottom. The plastic was broken and I was scared to smoke them cause I don't know how old they are and are the contaminated

• Le
    Leah Armishaw Apr 15, 2019

About 5 of my cigarettes had no menthol ball in them, would it be possible for a refund or new pack please?

• Ni
    Nigel Griffiths May 12, 2019

I purchased a pack of Pall Mall Special King Size in Cowichan Bay British Columbia and one of the cigarettes was only an inch long and had no tobacco in it and a filter in both ends!?! What's up with that? What can you do to resolve this?

• Ka
    Katherine Hewitt Jun 10, 2019

I only smoke this brand and type and have now three times wasted money as when I've double clicked 14 of them detached from the cigarette (filter). I let this go twice before but I cannot afford to buy cigarettes that are faulty and unsmokeable. Very angry that quality control is obviously not controlling quality.

Jay snipes Aug 01, 2019

3rd pack in a row have damaged cigarettes...what's going on over there?

• Ca
    cam666 Aug 24, 2019

Pulled the cigarette out of my pack and at the bottom half the paper is broken and split up like a machine didn't release it early enough while it was rolling it