Pall Mall Cigarettes Logo

Pall Mall Cigarettes

Having problems with Pall Mall Cigarettes?

Pall Mall Cigarettes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2009. The latest review Pall mall Red Cigarettes was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint red 100's was resolved on Nov 28, 2017. Pall Mall Cigarettes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 185 reviews. Pall Mall Cigarettes has resolved 14 complaints.

Pall Mall Cigarettes Customer Service Contacts

Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R2PG

Pall Mall Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews

Pall Mall CigarettesCan't smoke an entire cigarette without it going out multiple times

I purchased a carton of Paul maul blue 20s cigarettes and am currently smoking the fourth packet, I have been smoking Paul mall blue for years and never experienced this problem before,
They keep going out, I can't smoke an entire cigarette without it going out multiple times, which is frustrating and fouls the taste.
I've been back to the place of purchase but they didn't want to know about it.

15 Tepko Street Gepps Cross South Australia 5095

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall menthol 100’s

I bought a pack of cigarettes and I smoked one right away and it didn't taste right so I just put it out and continued about my morning. I figured it was just really early and maybe I just wasn't completely awake yet. Then I smoke one on my lunch break and the same thing happens it didn't taste write. And again on my break. It smoke normally but I just don't get that nicotine rush. I would like money back for this pack. This has never happens before so I am really upset. I have to go buy another pack at a different location just in case it was a bad batch.

Pall Mallblue cigarettes

I bought 5 packets of paul mall blue on monday and as I opened them al of the filters on all 5 packets were loose. Some were so bad that the cigarette split in half at the joint of the filter and tobacco. And the tobacco is not clean there is small twigs in the cigarettes that makes it hard to smoke. I dont know why this is so or if it was just a bad batch but I am really disappointed.

blue cigarettes

Pall Mall Cigarettesxl bold cigarettes 20 pack ks

On feb 9th 2020, I opened my freshly purchased pack from a husky gas station and the first cigarette I took out has a rip in the middle of the white paper about half way down, rendering it unsmokeable and its also missing the first 1cm of tobacco. I'm upset and down an already expensive cigarette.
        I would like a replacement and I will accept a new unopened/unaltered pack as such. Debit purchase of $13.45

xl bold cigarettes 20 pack ks

Pall Mall CigarettesI have bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Please put a serial number or something on the filter.

It being all white I light so many the wrong way and it makes me want to switch brands!!

I am not one to complain but this is very frustrating when I have only five minutes for a smoke. I have also bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Please change the filter or add a line at the least like a reserve cigarette, since they basically resemble them now

I have bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Jan 29, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall bold ks

I bought a pack of cigarettes tonight and when I opened them one of them was broken at the filter squished...

Jan 19, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule xl

I have been smoking pal mall cigarettes for years now and never had a a problem until recently the last 4...

Jan 17, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule 23s

I have been buying this product for a few years now and have never had a problem. Unfortunately over the last...

Jan 14, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule x l

I recently brought a packet of the pall mall double capsule X L and it appears that half of the filer i...

Jan 11, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall cigarettes

I have been smoking pall mall red for the past 10 years and now only i have issues with this product, Im...

Jan 08, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall superkings red

This is second packet I bought and its rubbish..forst packet few days ago got all cigarette broke in there...

Jan 06, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall

The Cigarettes once I opened a packet of 23 I have noticed that the filters are not complete this is the...

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall lights

Seems like tobacco wasn't cut properly. I don't normally complain but I cant get thru a smoke in this pack without big chunks not burning properly then you have smoldering tobacco falling . I have attached a photo showing what I mean. This is the second time i have had this problem with your product, and I don't want to switch to another brand but this is no good. Please resolve this problem. Thanks Ralph Barnes

pall mall lights

Dec 09, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall red shorts

I've been smoking your products both here and in the usa for more than 25 years. Everything was fine when you...

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall blue capsule

Pall Mall are my favourite brand. I smoke 40 per day. I'm sure you can appreciate this I'd a lot of money spend. I am losing at least two cigarettes every single packet due to the filter breaking off. 8 in my last packet hence me finally sending in my complaint. I do not want to change brands but this fault in ure product is costing me a lot of money.

pall mall blue capsule

Nov 28, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall red capsule superkings

Myself and my partner buy 20 cigarettes each a day and the past 7/8 months with every packet three or four...

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall red xl bold

I have purchased at least half a dozen packs of Pall Mall Red xl Bold from different locations in Spruce Grove . I have been a smoker for 32 years and I have been smoking Pall Mall's for just over a decade now and never had issues up until recently. When I have opened these packs there has been faulty smokes at least 1/3 of the cigarettes in each pack have been as shown in the picture(not full). I go thru a pack every other day so it's not like they are becoming stale prior to me smoking them . I don't know if this is something that has hhappened before and cigarettes are not cheap and I'm hoping that you can rectify this issue?
                Thank you from a sincere smoker!🚬

pall mall red xl bold

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall red xl special

I bought a pack like I do almost everyday from the smoke shop on lake trail Rd in Courtenay BC. I opened the pack as normal and lite a smoke. The smoke tasted off. I thought it was maybe me. So didn't think anything of it. 45 min later I went outside to have a smoke and lite that one to find it tasted off again. So I had a family member who smoked try one and ya the smokes were fully dried out and gross tasting. So not normal for these smokes. I've been smoking these smokes for years now and this is the first time this has happened. So I needed to say something. Specailly since I was now broke for the next couple days and those where my smokes to last me til pay day. So now I have dry gross smokes which I'm not happy about.
                  My email contact is [protected]@hotmail.com. Or phone number is [protected]

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall blue - filter damaged

Hi, I am disappointed in the product control lately. I bought a new packet and most of the filters of the cigarettes in the packets is damaged. This is not the first time, as I have found a few packets with the same problem. This wastes my money and as we know Cigarettes already costs a lot of money so the least they can do is ensure the quality is up to standard.

pall mall blue - filter damaged
                    pall mall blue - filter damaged

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall bold cigs new blanc pack, more filter less tobacco

So recently all packs have gone to plain packaging... now just buying 2 packs of these new plain packaging smokes I have noticed... 1 no name on the filter.. which is fine, but 2. The filters are much bigger and alot less tobacco. These smoke faster than a regular smoke at kingsize. So I decided to weigh an old smoke (tobacco rolled out) and a new plain package (tobacco rolled out). It is 0.4 of a gram less tobacco, yet you charge the same amount. This is [censored]ing [censored] and I did the same with export A. They still had the same amount. I like to smoke, but am seriously going to switch to another brand or straight up quit all together. Complete [censored] how you reduce the amount of tobacco and charge the same price!

• Ki
                          Kimpurple Feb 11, 2020

Soooo I just bought a pack and more then half have black filters and they never did before I smoke pall mall blue soooo yeah no

Comments