Pall MallPall mall

C

We bought a packet of Pall Mall today 16/12/2016 and when we opens the packet the cigarettes they had hols in the filters, so we had to buy a again we are not very happy we have been smoking Pall Mall for a long time and never had any problems until today.

I would like someone to get back to me regarding this please I still have the cigarettes if it's needed

Please see attached photos.

Kind Regards
Cherise & James
[protected]

Jacques Thompson Sep 28, 2018

Hi im very disgusted with you qualify control.
    Most Every packet has either a cleare taste of rat poison and the tast of womans perfume.How is it possible that there's no control on staff handeling the product and pest control substances getting into the product.
    Could you advise me no what to do- because i throw away moe than i use per packed.
    Sincerely JT.

• Kl
    Kleinsmit Oct 01, 2020

I bought Paul Mall XL menthol and and 5 out of the pack did not have a switch ball - please advise

• Ad
    Adoette Walkinshaw Oct 01, 2020

I've been smoking Paul Mall XL menthol for a long time, but in the last 2 weeks there are atleast 3 sigarettes in each packet with no switch ball. This is very dissapointing, as that is the reason a smoke them. Please advise me what i am to do. I see no batch nr on any packet?

• Li
    Li-marié Oct 24, 2020

good day, to whom it may concern i bought a packet of paull mall menthol and as i opened the packet there was half a sigarette inside. just to update that i was and is very upset and dissapointed as i buy every week a carton off pall mall menthol. the barcode of the packet is:[protected]