Menu
Home Other Pall Mall Cigarettes Pall mall
C
Author of the complaint
3:25 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We bought a packet of Pall Mall today 16/12/2016 and when we opens the packet the cigarettes they had hols in the filters, so we had to buy a again we are not very happy we have been smoking Pall Mall for a long time and never had any problems until today.

I would like someone to get back to me regarding this please I still have the cigarettes if it's needed

Please see attached photos.

Kind Regards
Cherise & James
[protected]

Helpful? 0 0

More Pall Mall Cigarettes complaints & reviews

9 comments
T

The last few times I've bought Pall Mall Red there were holes in the filters and in the paper, so you either can't smoke because of the filter or you have to close the wholes so that the smoke doesn't escape through the holes in the paper... 3/4 of the packet i couldn't smoke at all ...

Looking at these reviews it seems like you guys have a serious problem! Fix it quick!

Not happy!

0 0

Following up to the tainted cigarette complaint.

0 0

Looks like another very bad situation here with the cigarette quality. I don't smoke but my mother does and she sent me this photo of her new freshly opened pack just taken from the carton she purchased. Is this a joke? It is a used cigarette. Smelling of perfume (my 73 yr old mom does not wear perfume). I'm disgusted! This has already been smoked! I couldn't send the video but she gives details about her horrible experience. I hope she doesn't get some kind of sickness from this. I'm watching her closely. Wth is going on? Someone needs to reach out to me as soon as possible about this. I have additional information..

V
Nov 25, 2020 3:25 pm

I bought a packet of pall mall click on menthol and been smoking these for 7 years now and the packet that I bought today had 3 faulty ones that cannot be smoked. Please get back to me as this is the only brand I smoke

L
Oct 24, 2020 3:25 pm

good day, to whom it may concern i bought a packet of paull mall menthol and as i opened the packet there was half a sigarette inside. just to update that i was and is very upset and dissapointed as i buy every week a carton off pall mall menthol. the barcode of the packet is:[protected]

A
Oct 01, 2020 3:25 pm

I've been smoking Paul Mall XL menthol for a long time, but in the last 2 weeks there are atleast 3 sigarettes in each packet with no switch ball. This is very dissapointing, as that is the reason a smoke them. Please advise me what i am to do. I see no batch nr on any packet?

K
Oct 01, 2020 3:25 pm

I bought Paul Mall XL menthol and and 5 out of the pack did not have a switch ball - please advise

J
Sep 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi im very disgusted with you qualify control.
Most Every packet has either a cleare taste of rat poison and the tast of womans perfume.How is it possible that there's no control on staff handeling the product and pest control substances getting into the product.
Could you advise me no what to do- because i throw away moe than i use per packed.
Sincerely JT.

0 0

Wow! My mom just had the same experience. This is Feb 2021 so clearly things have not changed. I hope you didn't get sick. I'm watching my mom closely she is 73 yrs old and does need to be smoking but certainly doesn't need to have this happen. Have reached out to Pall Mall.

0 0

Learn how the rating is calculated

229 complaints