Pall Mall Cigarettes Logo

Pall Mall Cigarettes

Having problems with Pall Mall Cigarettes?

Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R2PG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pall Mall Cigarettes.

Complaints & Reviews

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall ashtrays

Hi, I am not one to complain but we were given an ashtray for buying pall mall blue king size cigarettes. I am a religious buyer to your product, we buy 4 packs a day... However the ashtray got really dirty so I washed it. After I was done I realized tons of water was dripping from the bottom and I realized it came apart. So I took it apart to dry it out and as I was drying the inside I slid my finger across it and it sliced through my towel and right into my finger! It wasn't a paper cut like type it was a very deep cut from the sharp metal... It's like a razor! I'm appreciative you guys went the extra mile to do something special for your customers like giving us the ashtray but I don't want other people to have an injury like I got it's very painful and I work with my hands and it's proven to be a challenge... Maybe your team can find a better more cost effective way of making an ashtray that's all one piece...

Brittny Blain

If you would like to contact me my email is brittny.[protected]@gmail.com

P. S it allowed me to take a pic of the ashtray but it's saying the photo is too large when I'm trying to take a pic of the part that cut me on the inside of the ashtray...

pall mall ashtrays

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall smooth amber filters

On Monday 29/03/2019 I purchased 3 packets of Pall Mall Smooth Amber 20's from Cignall Tobacconist at Greenacre NSW 2190 Australia with each cigarette costing around $1.00 each. The filters are faulty with the outside of the filter disintegrating in my mouth. This is totally unacceptable as it is dangerous. I am now apprehensive about buying any more Pall Mall cigarettes. The details on the packer are [protected] 2131 and 9 [protected]. Please look into this matter and advise what you fond and intend to do.

Pall Mall Cigarettesdefective cigarettes

I found this completely defective cigarette in my pack today. I've been a faithful Pall Mall Red XL consumer now for 5yrs. I've dealt with numerous issues with improper burning, lit ends falling off without warning (including one that burned a hole through a blanket!!), weird chemical tastes like burning plastic... but this is the first issue with a semi-double wrapped filter.
      Can someone please explain this? With the cost of a single pack being $13-17 CAD this shouldn't happen. None of these issues should.

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companypall mall pouch of tobacco

On April 12, 2019, I baught a pouch of Pall Mall tabacco and didn't have a decent smoke through the whole pouch! burnt up very quick, also burnt up the side of the tube. The whole pouch was a waste. With the price of tabacco, its nice to have a good smoke!!! Very disappointed! Not sure if it was just something wrong with my pouch of thats the way this tabacco is. I would try another pouch of Pall Mall, but it would have to be a replacement, just to see if the pouch I got was a dud. It was very dry, did not roll easy, burnt up the side of the tubes.

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companycamel red royals

I would like to file a complaint about because for the past week I have been having my cigarette filters falling apart. About 3 or more a pack and I smoke about two packs a day. Which is becoming quite costly. So I would like this issue to be rectified and to be compensated for lost of purchased cigarettes. Especially with how expensive they are and the expensive taxes I pay for them.

camel red royals

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companycamel crush menthol

STALE 🤮 I have been to 6 different places in Alexandria, VA and all are selling STALE Camel Crush Menthols - this has been happening since December 2018. They are so bad that I throw them away. Occasionally I would get lucky and there were the 50 cents off packs available and those were always fresh but only happen upon those once a month if lucky. I refuse to spend another penny on stale Camel Crush cigarettes. Shame on you RJ Reynolds! You lost yet, another Camel Crush Menthol smoker.

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companypallmall click on

Everyday I buy a packet of pallmall click on and I keep finding that there is no menthol ball in it . It is very disappointing to buy a packet and find that there is no menthol ball in it. Without the click the cigarette just taste horrible . My previous packet had about 4-5 cigarettes without the menthol ball and today I bought a new packet to find the second cigarette I wanted to press had to ball in . This is so not on .

Mar 25, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — pall mall bold xl

Hi I'm very disappointed i buy pall mall everyday and the last 6 months i have been getting half of the...

Mar 22, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — pall mall cigarettes click on/boost

Filters just keep falling off for no reason have had 3 boxes with min3 and max 8 just fall off contact on...

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companyfaulty product

I purchased a box of pall mall red Saturday 9th of March in circle k in macroom that morning and was very disappointed that several did not have the menthol click at all.
                The menthol cigarettes are more expensive and I'm very disappointed that that's not what I paid for.
                I'd appreciate a refund or a non faulty box.
                My contact number is [protected].

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco CompanyPall mall cigarettes

Hello, I recently purchased a packet of Pall Mall rich blue - twenty pack and on my last drag of my cigarette it caught on fire. It was the butt of the cigarette that produced the actual Flame. I found this dangerous as it was near my fave, potentially burning my lips, or nose. I was lucky enough to pull out the cigarette in time. It also posed a danger to catching my long hair on fire. This email could of been a lot worse. I could be writing to you from a hospital bed.
                  [protected]
                  email: [protected]@bigpond.net.au

Pall mall cigarettes

Pallmallcigarettes

I bought a pack of my normal brand Pall mall blue xl. I bought it yesterday Feb 24, 2019. At the Mac's convenience store. Located at production way in Burnaby, BC, Canada. I opened the package and the first cigarette I took out the filter came off. I looked through the pack and there was about 6 cigarettes like that. With a faluty filters. Some not on properly and others that came off completely. I would please like a refund and a brand new pack of cigarettes. Thank you.

cigarettes
                    cigarettes

Jan 07, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — pall mall red 40's

hi, partner and i both purchase pall mall cigarettes. He hasnt had the problem as yet but at least three...

Pakenham
                      Dec 31, 2018

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — cigarette are stail

I bought to cartons of pall mall red and both cartons were stail. I have been and dedecated customer and am...

Dec 19, 2018

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — pall mall menthol 100

Wrote last week of odd odor from my cigarettes? Did not hear back on the plastic smell that sent a stream of...

Dec 18, 2018

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — about company pall mall

Hi good evening, I want know some thing about that company if not true that please let me know ?!! I alway...

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companypall mall green capsule superkings

Have found a cig in my box with 2 filter papers, one is all scrunched up. Scared to try and remove, it may damage the cig. Not on when one is paying £8.50 for a box of 20. Your comment would be appreciated. Thanks. Regards Dorothy
                      Complaint too short to be given any notice, great customer service. Perhaps I should change my brand and buy my daily box from another supplier?
                      Your comments would be appreciated.

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companycigarettes smell like plastic while burning?

Drew Wanstall here, I'm a pack to pack and a half smoker a day. Recently lit a smoke this afternoon and could smell burning plastic smell! At first I asked my wife what's burning. I noticed a stream of smoke going straight up from cigarette while other smoke from same cigarette kind of just lingered slowly! This smoke coming from cigarette going straight up was separate and going up much faster in a straight line than other smoke coming from cigarette and in one straight stream it seamed. Looked as though it was the glue line more or less. I buy my cigarettes from Darley pharmacy most always never had problem before. Didn't think it was glue but then again never happened before, at least the fourth years I've smoked. Couldn't smoke that cigarette? What's up with that? Darley pharmacy so address is. 111Darley Rd. Claymont DE. 19703

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Companypall mall red

I have had multiple sigarettes that fall apart.
                          The filter and the sigarettes are not connected. Really frustrating and money wasting.
                          It would seem like the product is missing something in the manufacturing processes as it's from multiple packs and not just one.

I would highly reccomend that the process be improved as its extremely frustrating from a consumer's point of view!

Nov 10, 2018

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company — pall mall xl bold

Good day Baught a carton of pall mall xl bold a few days ago and they are less than fresh... tabaco i...

Saint-hubert

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices