Pakistan International Airlines — very inconvenient selfish and unprofessional behavior
i have realised on with the only 3 trips i have made to pakistan, that items have always been taken out not the bag as a whole, this is very inconvenient selfish and unprofessional behaviour i also find the airport staff quite ignorant i think there manners should be of more business type as a whole and that this behaviour of baggage and/items being lost is very unacceptable i was very appalled to hear about this i am of pakistani origin but a british citizen and will always proudly be, i have lived in the uk all my life, and have never heard of so much crap, this is terrible just really terrible i feel sorry for foriegners who stop by i think pakistan should be very ashamed of themselves, do the staff not get fed?? obv not!!, and what about political side of things so much is going into daily military life but what about the general public and what benefits the country itself needs to have, everything starts from basics and should start with a set of rules, they really need to start prosecuting their staff as a result of any of this sort taking place.
More Pakistan International Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- PIA - letter of complaint against pia staff's misbehaviour / harassment & valuable items falsely and forcibly confisticated
- Pakistan International Airlines - online booking problems
- PIA - complaint of misbehavior and manhandling
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) - frequent flyer number
- PIA - Charged me twice and no refund
- PIA - pia failed to comply with the law
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - letter of complaint against staff's misbehavior / harassment do update ok to board...
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - forced not to travel
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - cancelled flight
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - refund of my extra payment / booking ref. ag9w5t / ticket nr. 2142411901832