OUTsuranceunprofessional / no service delivery

M

This is week 4 since we submitted our claim for burst geyser in our home (Sun 24/4/16). The person/s we have been communicating with are Nonie and Zandi at Outsurance. Our claim name and number is: [protected]. The lady who is Carien at the cubpoard supplier called on Fri 13/5/16 to inform me that the job card from Outsurance had only been submitted to them that day (3 wks delay). When one actually gets to speak to Zandi she makes empty promises by telling my daughter and I she will call us back then never does. That means she is a liar. I cannot deal with liars. The painting & restoration of the ceilings was done by Alex Homes Jo-Anne/Jacques. My daughter and I were both told by Zandi that the carpet/cupboard suppliers would be in today. The carpet people arrived today and after speaking to Albert he told me the cupboard in my daughter's room has to be done first. The date given by Carien was 1 June 2016. My daughter has been camping in the lounge with her clothes all over the place. If we are paying Outsurance, what exactly are we paying for? Zandi will have all the e-mail communication on her system. I am sending this from home as the e-mails are on my work computer. We will be changing our insurance due to this poor non-existent service we have been subjected to. I am even considering issuing a summons for pain & suffering inflicted on my daughter which has caused her extreme anxiety. My cellphone number is [protected].

• Al
    aletf01 May 17, 2016

We note your disappointment and our client liaison team has been in contact on several occasions to provide you with feedback. We also responded on the other social media platforms where you requested assistance. Please be so kind to liaise with Zandi directly in order to resolve your concerns. Kind regards, Alet : [email protected]