First Acceptance Insurance Company Logo

First Acceptance Insurance Company

Having problems with First Acceptance Insurance Company?

First Acceptance Insurance Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 405 7102 (No-Obligation Quote)
+1 800 321 0899 (Customer Service)
+1 866 936 0485 (Nation Safe Towing)
+1 888 684 9327 (Nation Safe Rental Claims)
3813 Green Hills Village Dr.
Nashville, Tennessee
Thu7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Acceptance Insurance Company Customer Service. Initial First Acceptance Insurance Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Acceptance Insurance Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Acceptance Insurance Company. Discuss the issues you have had with First Acceptance Insurance Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 21, 2020

Acceptance Insurance — Drawn out investigation on accident claim

I was hit from behind by a driver whose car was covered by Acceptance insurance on March 10, 2020. The police...

First Acceptance Insurance CompanyGetting an update on a claim

I was involved in a hit and run with one of their policyholders on 12/15/2018. Luckily; a bystander caught their plate number before they sped off and that's how my insurance company was able to track them down. Now I have been getting the run around with the status of the claim. All I want is for someone to reach out to me about the claim status!!!

First Acceptance Insurance CompanyCar accident, unethical treatment from workers

I was in a car wreck on July 11th, 2016. The individual who hit me was insured through this company. It was that drivers fault, clearly stated on police report, and the driver was cited on the scene. My car was a total loss, a 2015 dodge dart. I was clearly injured in the accident and EMS had to wrap the bleeding wound and put a brace on my left wrist, looking as if my wrist had been broken. I had severe bruising on both lower legs, hips, right upper arm, and my chest. I went to the emergency room, thankfully nothing was broken, but several x-rays were taken of my neck, back, wrist and hips. This company is the most unprofessional group ever, we were constantly given several adjusters, with no explanation, the claims department argues with you and is very rude, as if it is your fault there client hit you. They absolutely refuse to send you through to a supervisor, ever. Then they deny having any details on the accident, they don't want to pay for anything. My own insurance company has ended up handling the claims to fight them. Then there employees do try and accuse you of calling them everyday, literally will yell at you and call you a liar, saying they recognize your voice, but yet you have to remind them who you are when you do speak to them. I've never been treated and been more upset at such and awful, rude business. How this company stays around, I don't understand. I honestly believe if someone lost there life in an accident caused by someone they insured, this company would somehow blame the family of the victim. Mark Henry should no longer be allowed to hold employment by the way he treats people.

First Acceptance InsuranceCAR insurance

You are so right they don't answer there phones. I don't have any supervisor to help you. This company is very bad. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR INSURANCE. The office that we got insurance from in Orange burg, SC, two weeks ago I called there to make payment there phones were OFF.
      My accident occurred on July 21, 2016. Today is July 25, 2016. I am still not able to contact anyone at this insurance company to get my car fixed.

First Acceptance InsuranceUnwanted solicitation

First Acceptance Insurance had stupidly high premiums on new cars, when I did research on insurance premiums. This company had the fkg NERVE to call me on Sunday at 11:30am, to solicit their insurance. I suggest everyone stay away from this company. Period.

Acceptance Insurance — Car insurance

My car was totaled in an accident that was no fault of my own. I had current coverage with a 1000 deductible...

First Acceptance Auto Insurance — Auto Insurance Claim

My car was involved in an incident on 10/27/15 and I contacted this company because I recently switched to...

Acceptance InsuranceClaim Complaint

Acceptance insurance sucks!!! Most horrible company ever I wish I did research before dealing with this company .I filed a claim in 2/2015 my adjuster interviewed me and spoke to her only once, 1 tried calling her and leaving messages for the entire month out of the 32 times I called no calls returned car has been at body shop almost a month.they were trying to call as well, also the branch manager at my local area tried contacting her no response..I had to patch my car up just to get it running because I was gonna be jobless had to do something quick. I then received a letter from the adjuster that my claim was closed cause I failed to cooperate during the investigation on 227/15. REALLY????? OH BUT WHEN I LEAVE U A MESSAGE IM GONNA FILE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU WITH THE INSURANCE COMMISSION U CALL ME WITH AN ATTITUDE WITH ME...YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB!!!CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. .RUN FROM THIS COMPANY

First Acceptance InsuranceBad insurance company

I wanted to switch my insurance from N.Y. because i got laid off and couldn’t afford it. so my friend joseph freeman agreed tha i could be added onto his policy. he added my car onto his policy i sent the insurance company a copy of my title.

Two days after i sent the copy i called and had a change of hart i asked the insurance company to drop me from the policy and joanne wein of first Acceptance Insurance Company INC. tells me only joseph freeman can dew that. I dont see how that is when i sent her my title and paid my insurance for my car and not him and also when i talked to her about sending a copy of my title she never let me know that over the phone…

Yale/first Acceptance Insuranceinsurance deadbeats

BACK IN FEBURARY OF THIS YEAR 2012 MY FRIEND PURCHASED INSURANCE FROM YALE INSURANCE...A COUPLE MONTHS LATER WE WERE ROBBED AT GUNPOINT IN DAYLIGHT OF OUR CAR..FILED A THEFT CLAIM THE DAY OF THE THEFT...30 DAYS PASSED NO REPONSE...14 MORE DAYS PASSED ONLY TO BE TOLD THE CAR WAS RECOVERED BUT WAS NO CAR...IT HAD BEEN STRIPPED AND CUT AND TO EVERYONE EVEN AT THE POUND IT WAS AN EYESORE TO LOOK AT...THE DAY OF PAYMENT TO BE MAILED OUT SINCE THE CAR WAS RECOVERED AND WAS IN PIECES WHY SHOULD IT DELAY US WITH GETTING OUR CLAIM SETTLEMENT IF THE CHECK WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MAILED OUT...NOW WE MUST WAIT UNTIL THEY TAKE PICTURES, INVESTIGATE, TOW THE CAR TO THEIR COLLISION PLACE AND THEN FOR FIRST ACCEPTANCE TO HAVE SOMEONE FROM THERE COMPANY TO TOW IT TO SALVAGE...HELLO AGAIN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR...EVEN WITH THE HELP OF THE ATTITUDE BASED SUPERVISOR WHO DOESNT RESPOND TO MESSAGES LEFT ON HIS VOICEMAIL...THE CLAIM STILL DRAGS ON...THE WORST DAY OF OUR LIFE BECAME AN EVEN MORE WORST DAY TRYING TO GET A CLAIM PROCESSED...THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY BY FAR...STATE FARM GETS ANOTHER CUSTOMER...GLADLY...

• Gravitytheseducer Jun 15, 2012

INSURANCE WORST NIGHTMARE you are so sweet!

• In
                  INSURANCE WORST NIGHTMARE Jun 14, 2012

i didnt post for stupidity but to blast an insurance company not to network box a troll...ha ha...i called you what u are...leave this page alone...if its not about first acceptance then move around...lonely gravity troll...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA

• Gravitytheseducer Jun 13, 2012

HAHA I'm not even a troll. I just call out stupidity.

• Gravitytheseducer Jun 13, 2012

I don't need glasses dear, I can clearly see that the complaint is one sentence of rambling nonsense.

• In
                  INSURANCE WORST NIGHTMARE Jun 11, 2012

re read it again with glasses because obviously you cant read...but caps its the best way to write in my opinion and this was my statement so if u dont like it then...dont read it...everyone else understands it well...so rude

• Gravitytheseducer Jun 11, 2012

I don't understand any of this. Your sentences don't make sense and the whole complaint is one long drawn out sentence with no punctuation. Not to mention the CAPS are hurting my eyes.

First Acceptance Insurancecustomer service

On 10/27/10 I was involved in an auto accident with a client of first acceptance insurance. The driver of the other car admitted fault and recieved a ticket for the accident. This accident left my car undriveable. They sent an appraiser to my home 2 days later to assess the damage. the appraiser stated that the car was definitely undriveable and because of the age of the vehicle and the amount of damage it would be totaled out. She told me to expect a call from the adjuster within a day or two. After not receiving a call from them for 2 days I decided to call them. The adjuster assigned to my claim said his name was Jeffrey Scott. He told me that the car was deemed undriveable and that they would have a check to me within 7 to 10 days. He also stated that they would reimburse me for a rental car while I waited for that to happen. After waiting the 10 days I called back and he stated that although the average was 7 to 10 days, it could take a maximum of 30 days. So after it had been 30 days I called again and Jeffrey Scott informed me it was under special investigation and he couldn't help me. At that time I was referred to Tito Jimenez who said there was no timeline and he was waiting for a report from a vendor. After waiting still another week I asked to speak to a supervisor and was referred to Rick Carlo who stated it was under investigation and he wasn't supposed to be telling me that and I might not get paid for damage to my car or reimbursed for the rental. After spending 863.00 on a rental car and another 250.00 making my car driveable, I still don't have an answer. They have transferred me over and over again and have blatantly lied to me more than once. I have never dealt with a company like this in my life. It is now 12/2 and when my wife called in today to check the status she was yelled at by Mr. Carlo stating "you keep calling up here blowing up my phone. You might not get paid at all! Everyone here knows who you are and I'm going to tell everyone to stop accepting calls from you!" I am at my wits end. I have over $1000 wrapped up in this accident and my car is still not fixed.

First Acceptance InusranceAccident Claim

My daughter was hit buy another vehicle that happend to be insured by First Acceptance, and that person was at fault. this just being an accident, we were wanting to get this handel as quickly and painless as possible, but it took 3 days before the insurance company ever even made a claim and we are now going on 10 days and the lady whoms name i wont mention has been nothing but rude and very unprofessional the entire time, i have even tryed contacting her supervisor, and he wont return phone calls. Please reconsider before doing bussiness with this company !!

First Acceptance InsuranceRude/Rip Off

My car was hit by an illegal alien driver who had first acceptance insurance. The representative from first acceptance was rude, initially said she wasn't even sure that they would cover anything since their driver was in jail. It took them two weeks to even send someone to evaluate the damage to my undrivable car. As expected, they totalled it and offered $3000 than the replacement value based on a web search of similar vehicles. They claim that they don't have to reimburse "retail", only what a private seller is listed a similar car for. Unfortunately, there are no private sellers selling my model/year within 250 miles of my home. This whole process took more than one month. Along the way they sent me a letter saying that they would no longer pay for storage of the totaled vehicle in the tow yard even though, at that point, they hadn't even offered me a settlement. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND PRAY YOU ARE NEVER HIT BY ONE OF THEIR DRIVERS.

First Acceptance Insuranceinsurance claim

I was hit from behind by someone driving a vehicle insured through first acceptance and they are not trying to resolve the matter they are telling me that because the person that hit me wan't insured by them that they are not responsible even tho they have their coverage the vehicle is stilled insured by their company and they are tring to get out of paying for the accident they told me to sue the person that they insured wow what a company you pay for coverage and they stil don't won't to pay the persons vehicle has been insured with them for years and they tell me to sue them what a great insurance company do youself a favor don't get this insurance they suck

• Te
                          Tenne S Lamb Dec 30, 2014

I Tenne S Lamb ran in a pothole and mess up my front in of my 99chevy caliver I been trying to contact yall but I couldn't get thew.my number is [protected] last week it happen so the police just change my tire if happen in Prattville and when I put another tire on I found out it mess something up under there I can tell when I'm driving it he told me he was not going to write it up because he chang it and put a donut tire on it so he went on.

• Ko
                          Koryon Aug 28, 2014

I totally agree they do anything they want I have full coverage and they denied my claimwhy I even have insurance?????

• Ve
                          verymadatacceptanceinsurance May 06, 2010

My husband had a accident in the car he hit a tree he had a blow out and he lost control on 4/14/10 and i have acceptance as my insurance carrier and the car is a total loss its not able to be driven at all and they told me that the car was a total loss and now they are saying its not they just dont want to pay for the car and the bad thing about it my adjuster never wants to answer the phone or return calls they do suck and im definetly dropping them for good they dont need to be insuring no one they need to go out of business.

First Acceptance InsuranceDenied Claim

I had a person hit my car, no police came so I went to the station and filed a report. I then called the other parties insurance, 1st Acceptance and filed a claim. The adjuster looked at my vehicle and made a report. The Claims adjuster says that there party is claiming I hit them. There customer didnt make a report with them, I did. There customer didnt file a police report, I did. If you look at my cars damage it is on the front left fender in the middle of it. It is physically impossible for my car to of hit the other partys. They dont look at the facts of there own adjuster. Now Im taking the driver to small claims court and wasting both of our time, becouse there insurance company doesnt want to do there job and pay up. Dont use this company, becouse with there sketchy claims proccessing you might get sued yourself when they dont pay up!

First Acceptance Auto Insurance — Rudeness/Unprofessional

I am a State Farm customer who recently had an auto accident with a man insured through First Acceptance...