ORN Trip Factory

11th Floor, N1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore 560043, India

Delhi
Inox Towers, Plot № - 17, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida 201301, India

Mumbai
B1/04 - 05, Gr F1, B Wing, Boomerang, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, India

Rajajinagar, Bangalore
64/A, 10th Main Rd, 42nd cross, 4th Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru 560010

Indiranagar, Bangalore
№ 28, Ground floor, 2nd main, 7th Cross Road, Stage 1, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038

Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad
1-7-227/39, Sarojini Devi Road, Sappu Bagh Apaprtment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad 500003

Complaints & Reviews

service given to honeymoon couple is worse

Check your ref no TFN001T804R

Its a Honeymoon Trip but then also we did not receive the proper service from your team.

1) Trip to Bali on the very first day was free.. but you arranged the trip on 4th Nov (1st Day).
Neither we could take rest nor enjoyed the full trip organized on 1st day, some of the place was missed on the 1st day. Trip which was never scheduled by you on the vert first day.

2) When we arrive at Singapore, your representative was not there to receive at the airport. Your representative reached there after 2 hours. We both had to wait for long time, we were tired and was just waiting at the airport without any reason.

We could not make the proper trip on the first day at Singapore also. We did not even have rest, lunch because your representative was late.

3) Your team has asked for passport for issuing the insurance on 1st Nov, which is already with you. Passport copies is already is with Trip Factory but it is again asked by Trip factory...

Harman from your team, has replied to me she will provide compensation of 2000 for Bali and will give money back for insurance also (which is 2000)
which I am not agree to.

For Bali, this 2000 compensation I am not at all agree.
For Singapore, where is the reason for delay and what compensation you are going to provide for the harassment on airport.

For both places, Bali and Singapore, the 1st day was not less than a harassment, made us restless. I have send a no of email to her in a polite way, but no revert from her end.. NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL...

As per her she had given me proper explanation, but I never received any explanation from her side.. what she replied was money back of 2000 +2000.

And this is not agreed by me and I even do not know if you have transferred the money back or not.

So I need a proper explanation from your people along with the satisfactory compensation...

refund

I want to give honest feedback.
First the communication between customer and trip factory is so very unprofessional.
I request all the mails to customers from your sales person should go in mail and have their manager in CC.
All communication is on whatsapp and there is no way that we can escalate the issue to their manager.

Now, rgding my trip, I had booked a trip to Hong Kong sometime in June/July and had paid amount of 1, 15000 for flight.
Later i had to cancel the trip due to the protests in HongKong.
Your sales person Nishanth NEVER told me that the hotel booking was already done and i would lose 70k on hotel booking as it is non-refundable.
While i cancelled the flight tickets myself, I went ahead and booked a trip to Andaman though TF.
Flight cancellation amount was refunded end of September.
But i had to continuously follow upon the refund for nearly more than a month. Nobody was ready to give the complete picture.
After nearly a month < i get a shocker and i get a refund of only 8k instead of 80k.
Now the reason for the same, nobody tells.
Again after multiple follow ups, one fine day Mr. Nishanth tells that the amount of 71k is adjusted for hotel booking.
I told them i had never paid for hotel and he says that it was done thru them.
However, I was never informed on the same.

And all these conversation happen only on whatsapp. No mails, nothing.
There is still no communication to me on the calculation of refund amount
I ask his manager's contact and he says they will contact me which they have not done till now.

I was a repeated customer BUT i will never book a trip through TripFactory going forward
There is no transparency in the dealings and no professionalism.

I lost 70k of my hard earned money for no fault of mine.

trip

This is with regards to trip TFN001DFF07. We had booked the trip well in advance (July 12 2018) for 3 couples and covering Banglore, Coorg, Mysore, Ooty and Kodaikenal. Package booked was for combination of 3-star/ 4-star combination and we paid handsome amount with intention to get best services.

It was clearly informed to travel expert (Mr. Ejaj) while booking that all travellers are senior citizens so to take upmost care and support 24/7 when required.

Following issues travellers have faced but we did not get prompt answer and required support:

1. In Ooty(14/10/2018 to 16/10/2018), as per package confirmation we have booked "Club Mahindra" but when travellers have arrived their, booking was done in some other hotel (Gem Park). This was done without intimation to us.

When we tried contacting support team for above issue, no one was ready to take responsibility.

· Quality holidays informed us that, trip factory is responsible, and we are not.

· Our travel expert did not respond.

· Trip Factory operations team called back and said that it's not our responsibility.

· When we asked for Refund, they promised to confirm and revert but they haven't reverted back.

2. In Kodaikenal(16/10/2018 to 18/10/2018), we had booking in "Carnival Resort". When travellers reached Carnival Resort, it was worst experience we had.

· The rooms were not ready and clean when they arrived, even there water leakage in room

· Hotel staff was not at all co-operative

· They are not provided with very basic facilities like

o Hot water

o Cattle

o Napkins

o Sugar etc.

We atlest expect basic facilities in 3-star hotel. We are paying good amount only to get best services. When we tried to contact trip factory support team for above issue, they replied as mentioned below:

· Mr. Suman Sethi replied that he had talked to receptionist and they will provide necessities.

· Our travel expert did not respond back, he just said he will look into.

· When we asked for option to change hotel, Mr. Suman Sethi asked for additional cost which really very poor part on your side.

It is really frustrating experience. Customer support team and travel experts gives big commitments while taking package but they provide worst services.

I am following up from Oct 17, 2018 but they are not responding.

holiday package

597764 Hi, i had booked a trip from tripfactory. Nothing went as per the itinerary. When i contacted Mr. Ved ( Trip Adviser ) Initially helped then refused. I have opened a ticket...

travels

I planned my dream vacation with trip factory and it has turned into my worst nightmare.. I was promised a plan, but after my initial payment, a critical change was made to the plan without any intimation.
My travel agent's name was Prashanth B.
In our WhatsApp conversations,
He has clearly mentioned that he will give option 23 for 4.20 lacks.
Five minutes after my first payment of Rs. 50, 000, he has shared the option 24, in which he has replaced the Balcony State room to Interior state room (without any intimation).
If he had notified me that he can give the 4.20 package, only by replacing the BSS to ISS, I would have considered other alternatives. Without any notification this has been modified.
Please help in rectifying this, I have spent much money and time into this plan, that this issue is stressing me out completely.
Already 1 lakh 10 thousand paid. Now prashanth is openly threatening that if I do not pay the remaining amount my trip will be auto cancelled and no refund will be provided. Is there no ethics, is it my mistake to trust trip factory.
Hope someone responsible from trip factory will help on this..

TripFactory — travel

This Is Dr. Pramod. We had planned a trip to Malaysia. Initially they agreed for our requirements and spoke to us very humbly, once they received the payment, everything changed...

trip to dubai

The experience with trip factory on a recent trip to Dubai was horrible.

The taxi which were provided came from a good company and they were on time. So will not blame the private transfer they arranged.

1) Dubai City Tour: The driver arrived on time. The city tour was given by the driver with any description of the city. He only answered what was asked. The City tour was like a taxi ride with occasional stops for photos.

2) Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque: This was the night mare of the trip. Arrived at the mosque to find no guide present. The driver told us it is not allowed to go inside the mosque with the guide so waited for 2 hours and no one arrived. The management was irresponsible during that time as no body was picking the phone and the driver was smiling at what was happening saying my only job is to drop and pick up.

After all the ruckus the driver fought in the end and told me to not take back to Dubai. This is very rude.

Worst nightmare in my life on a trip.

3) Miracle Gardens: Reached Miracle Garden to find the tickets are not present. Again wasted an hour and bought the tickets our-self at the window. We have been told the refund will be given but time more important.

4) Burj Khalifa at the top: The itinerary which the company prepared mentioned visit during prime hours i.e 4-7 pm but our slot was booked at 10 pm. On asking the management says please understand sir.

I do not go on a trip to understand mismanagement.

Please do not use trip factory will be my advise.

My trip id was TFN001INWNY

Trip Factory — thailand trip

Sheaths approached us with the itenary and post making payment. She stopped responded to us, we had call & email multiple times and also whatsapp her. Upon reaching phuket from...

pathetic & unprofessional service

Hello all,

I would like to share bit pathetic and un-professional service from trip factory for trip to Dubai from Mumbai (Trip ID - TFN001HA6KF).

Day 1 was good and did not felt anything odd. From day 2 onwards we started experiencing difficulties which I am listing down -

1) On Day 2 Dubai City tour with dessert Safari was planned. Morning session was of Dubai City tour and the pick-up was arrange between 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM however, the Cab driver came exactly 1 hour late i.e. @ 10:30 AM. This resulted in drop-off being late by more than hour. Further, the driver was asked to drop hardly 300 metres ahead of our hotel to the restaurant, which was on his way, however he refused straight away by giving some bad words while we were alighting.

2) Now due to above delay, we did not have sufficient time to have lunch and to rest (For the record and information, there were 2 senior citizens [almost between the age of 50 to 55] and 1 pregnant woman travelling out of total 5 persons travelling). When they reached hotel after having lunch, pick-up for Dessert safari was ready. We asked him to pick up late as due to above scenario he straight away refused and accordingly we had to hire private taxi for which we spend almost 200 dirhams.

Hence, we immediately asked for Private transfer (as we could save our time) with immediate extra payment, but trip factory wasn't able to arrange that. We had requested, if not today but from next day onwards for Private transfers, for which they initially agreed but was not able to provide until the end of the trip.

3) On Day 3, same happened but only difference is that driver was late by ½ hour. We had to hurry in each matter.

4) Horrific Day 4,
Part - 1
Ferrari world and Abu Dhabi city tour with Mosque was planned. The Pick up was arranged @ 9:00 AM however, the bus driver came exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes late. As informed, the driver was late due to unexpected rain resulting in traffic. One will wonder that, all the other travellers can reach at proper time to the Ferrari World with the given traffic and sudden weather change (Rain) but only Trip Factory bus could not reach. The bus driver after picking up all the passengers reached @ 12:30 PM in the afternoon i.e. 2 hours after our pick-up and Abu Dhabi City tour with Pick-up was arrange @ 3:00 PM in the afternoon.

Now with 2 hrs and 30 mins time (including 30 to 45 mins Lunch timing and 15 mins from entry point to exit point) one can enjoy hardly 1 hour and 30 mins. There were 17 to 18 different attractions and rides spread at distance (of which only 3 to 4 rides of high speed a pregnant woman cannot do). For Ferrari world 1 day should have been allotted but while planning for the itinerary, Mr. Deepak of Trip Factory should have informed and accordingly we could have built itinerary. In the wake of above, things we did not at all enjoyed Ferrari world for which we paid full amount.

Part - 2
Abu-Dhabi City tour was kind of waste of money. Trip Factory neither informed us orally that for mosque women need to have specific cloths nor did provided and there was no guide to explain while going to the Abu Dhabi city tour. Whereas, other tours and travellers provided all the above things including specific cloths for going inside mosque. We did not went inside and just waited outside seeing our time and money wasted.

5) On Day 5, Mall of emirates & Dubai Ski was planned where, as per itinerary pick up was planned between 09:30 AM to 09:40 AM but again driver came between 10:15 AM to 10:35 AM 30 minutes to 1 hour late (have necessary proof where on Telegram app Mr. Clinton asking to release to Cab/Bus when we denied boarding as they were late & hence we went to shop at nearby places).

6) Last but not the least, pick-up for airport transfers. As were roaming in market, we had asked the driver to pick-up from the market for which he already told yes and later denied. As he initially told yes we were bit relaxed and continued our shopping. But after some time the driver called and told it is not possible for pick-up from market at our location hence we requested him to wait for 10 to 15 mins to reach at hotel lobby by hiring private taxi. We did reach in time i.e. within 15 mins but now the driver was not there and was also not picking up the phone hence we continued the same taxi to the airport. The funny thing here was we were in between on the way to airport had the cab driver did not asked to come to hotel again because it actually wasted our time and money.

7) Furthermore, Mr. Sudeep & Kshaunish of Trip Factory informed that they will call and resolve the issue once we reach to India and it is been more than a week's time they have not called us.

8) One should bear in mind the kind of service a tour operator is providing because, I personally know that in most of the foreign places i.e. Dubai & Singapore the problem of traffic is not there as the population is less and is more advanced with respect to condition and number of lanes in roads to avoid traffic situation and trip factory is trying to hide their short-comings giving this particular excuse as they are not able to manage properly pick-up & drop-off service and have very rude irresponsible drivers. We spend lakhs of rupees and we give it in advance to the tour operator and we enjoy partially for their services and even in some cases we incur from our pockets for their pathetic services. While planning the itinerary they could have informed and allotted 1 day for Ferrari world (and actually requires at least 1-day to visit and enjoy most of rides and attractions) but they only see their own pockets and simply don't worry once the tour is over.

9) I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO GO THROUGH TRIP FACTORY.

cheated my money with fake promise of refund

My trip reference:TFN001F209H Last month i travelled to bangkok with my friends, i saw the worst ever travel agency in my life. Without proper planning and time management, they...

refund of forced cab payment is not reimbursed no one responding

TFN001G8ANL
is the trip booking no,
driver went to dubai airport for pick up while we were waiting at abu dhabi
no learning
while going back for drop also it was same thing some how for drop they fixed at run time after lot of wait
for pick up we paid and these guys shamlessly not replying now they promised for repay .
Ideally they can book a cab or call confirm for the pick up

• Go
    Gowthamfrinku Nov 30, 2018

Same issue happened to me😡😡😡 tell what we can do to get refund??? Feom this cheaters

Trip Factory — not giving any refund

have booked a tour to dubai for my family on 18 th oct 2018 for 3 persons departure date 14 november 2018 from trip factotry banglore.I deposited full payment on 28 th oct .on 2...

Trip Factoryworst service in all

This is regarding a Dubai tour that we are currently on.Really bad service .
We are a family and they give us rooms on different floor in Rain tree hotel.They said it is first come first serve basis.hasnt the tripfactory people done tbe bookings already?We had no optionbut to take it up.There is leakage in bathrooms and we have to pay for drinkng water.
On day 1 we had to wait for almost an hour for the driver for some sightseeing.
Next day some other driver was assigned who had no etiquettes he was so rude and simply left without taking us.We had to co-ordinate with n number of people .The local coordinator(Reema) asked us to take a cab and meet the driver and give a call.to the driver using drivers phone.Why would some.driver let me.use his phone.Also she said the bus is full and there are no seats left for us.That is not our concern there should have been proper management.Really bad hospitality and management.Negative stars are not enough for this travel agency and their service.
They better shut this poor thing than thug people.

tour package

I bought a package from trip factory to Ladakh. We are two girls and since We did not have much idea, I preferred to take a package assuming they will help me with a good itinerary and support in case I face any problems. But this is what I realised soon:
1. The itinerary was so poorly planned that it missed out major destinations like pangong, Asian museum, lamayuru etc which we only found after reaching there that these spots existed.
2. Our phone networks stopped working after reaching there and the Wifi availability was very less. Instead of telling us about this ttripfactory asked us to contact on telegram for emergency
3. Due to the extreme weather conditions one of us fell sick and we had no idea what to do so we tried to reach out to them but nobody responded and we were left on our own to figure out our problems and we being two girls we had to completely depend on the locals for help and support
4. We were promised 3 star hotels which we paid for but after reaching we realised the sad state of the hotels which did not have minimum supply of hot water or electricity or Wifi. When we tried to reach them they plainly said we cannot ensure you hot water in the hotels. Basically they did not have any idea of the condition of the hotels. The hotel could not even provide hot water even during check out time at a place with negative temperatures.
5. The places included in the itinerary were mostly closed like the diskit monastery, the Ranchi school, Hemis gompa etc and not operating for the season and clearly tripfactory had no idea about this. And the local guide had no knowledge about the tourist spots.
6. After all the hassels when we tried to reach out to trip factory they did not even bother listening to our problems although they knew we were two girls stranded in an unknown place when asked they said they were not responsible for anything and we should have researched the place before we went

The price which they charged was exorbitant for the itinerary they designed for us. All I understood at the end was they are not capable of planning trips, addressing customer issues or even listening to them and they have no respect for customers money. They can go to any level to cheat.

I would not recommend trip factory to anybody. I repeat plan your travel with TF at your own risk or your leisure time will turn into a nightmare.

service

I booked the Dubai package from trip factory As committed with the travel expert all will be done on private basis but after reaching there all done on SIC basis. After giving...

trip to singapore worst experience

Not at all happy with the iterinary and entry provided.have been charged 1.71L for my trip which is held on 21st Sept. In which I have a 2 days leasure

The entry tickets I have is only below:

Universal studios
Night safari

In Malaysia
Night tour and petrona towers
Getting

Did email and asked support to call back but no proper response.doesnt think this would cost the above along with my flights and hotel.

Around 60-70k had been Charged extra which is terrible.Never want to go with this option again

trip booked to kuala lumpur in oct 2018 - pathetic service, they have absconded after the initial 25% payment was made

@Vgtf Vinay Dear Mr Vinay I have booked a holiday with trip factory in October 2018. Initially your travel experts were very sweet and called me up daily till i made the payment...

australia trip

Hi all I would never recommend anyone to go through trip factory. They are cheaters!!! Trust me I have been trough hell even before I could step to australia trip. I am forced to...

TripFactory — tour agency

We had taken a tour package to Singapore and Malaysia from 31st May 2018 to 4th June 2018.TFF001BR4V7 1.Our trip started with a Nightmare experience of changing our stay after so...

TripFactorytrip to singapore

I'm having the worst of the worst nightmare with this company. From the point the entire payment was made the response from your customer service and the visa team has been terrible . I'm flying out on 18th May, and till now (11pm 17th May) I don't have the correct itinerary from this company. The contact person is non-responsive, nobody in the company picks calls.
What sort of a fraud company is this? I'm very worried how my trip will shape up when I land in Singapore. I'm raising this compliant upfront. If any at all goes wrong or my expectations per the committed plan is not met I will take this issue very seriously. If at all this company is serious on customer service and works with integrity, respond to me NOW.

Trip Factory — travel services

The most unprofessional and pathetic travel agency you can come across, the moment you pay the full amount you are doomed, all you will have to do is follow-ups, the best part i...

regarding cancellation

Your people are neither pick up the phone not responding to mail your so called tour expert Shri Aleem is useless/careless fellow. His intentions is never solve the issue. Your so called ops are trying to avoid to mail. I already send a mail on 05/09/2017 and waiting for your response. They don't bother to reply
Trip Reference - TFN000WGAIQ
During the process of finalizing the tour my tour expert was Sufiya. During that time I informed to Sufiya that, My friends are living in Dubai, so if necessary I may retain the flight tickets only. And will cancel the rest package(i.e Hotel and land package). Also I asked about the cancellation charges. That time she agreed to cancel the package by retaining flight tickets and she said there will not be any cancellation charges. After got assurance from her I proceed to book the package. She also told, for cancel the package I need to send an email.

Sir, more over if you see my package, you will find only 15/10-18/10/2017 (3N/4D) is the package I have considered from trip factory and from 18/10-20/10/2017 (2N/3D) is excluded from your package.

So, By looking to the above dates, you can very well understand my wish/willingness.
Sir, as I mentioned before, now my friends are agreed and will accompanying with us along with their families during the trip. So, I would like to cancel the hotel and land package. Only flight tickets I need.

Dear Sir,
    Why your people neither pick up the phone not responding to mail. They are trying to delay to solve the issue so that they can heavily fine on me for cancellation charge by giving reason of informing to them lately.
    Very stupid fellows. Cheaters site.

• Updated by LAXMIDHAR SAHOO · Sep 08, 2017

Not professional at all. Cheaters. Very very worst.

TripFactory — Horrible trip

Our Trip Link : http://www.tripfactory.com/trip/trip-review?cnf=TFN000V7934 We missed all our destination and Hotel bookings because of tripfactory planned our tour. All schedule...

TripFactory — Trip refund issue

To tripfactory, #885, azygos building 1st stage, 5th block, Hbr layout, bangalore - 560043 Andaman trip dated 5/12/2016 to 10/12/2016. Trip was abandoned due to cyclone. We...

TripFactory — Refund for andaman trip

TripFactory — Trip refund not received

To tripfactory, #885, azygos building 1st stage, 5th block, Hbr layout, bangalore - 560043 Andaman trip dated 5/12/2016 to 10/12/2016. Trip was absconded due to cyclone. We...

[Resolved] TripFactory — Andaman trip issue

I had a very bad experience with Trip Factory for my Andaman trip. These guys are worst in answering and helping customers. Due to bad weather at Andaman, they didn't followed...

Trip Factory — Package tour to anadaman

Hi People, I would like to share my experience on the package Tour booked through Trip Factory www.tripfactory.com and the travel expert who was in touch with me is the one and...

TripFactory — Terrible service and fraud customer care

This is a fraud company. I have booked my kerela trip by tripfactory and there representative Rucha amrotkar called me and give all details . till the time i have booked the trip...

[Resolved] TripFactory — Andaman trip package issues

I booked a trip through TripFactory to Andaman (Nov 23 to Nov 27). I will never book with them again. It was the worst experience of my life. 1st, I get a call 2 days before my...

[Resolved] TripFactory — Refund delayed beyond promised date

I had booked my trip for port blair ( Trip ref no - TFN000SF4NS) and was supposed to travel on 8th Dec 2016. I get a call on 7th December informing about the weather condition at...

Trip Factory — Cancel trip due to cyclone.. Not refunding money

This is one of the worst travel agency with unprofessional executive...These guys do not care for your life and safety..They only want money ..If there is cyclone in Andaman...

TripFactory — Fraud company

I have gone through many trips with other travel companies but never had such a horrible experience, which I have to go through trip factory aka criminals. Highlighting drawback...

TripFactory — Un-professional and total harassment

588102 On going complaint of mine since 4 Oct 2016. I am asking for the refund since Oct 7th for which after long arguments on call and emails the company agreed for which they...

[Resolved] TripFactory — Tour packages

Hi Team, I have booked Coorg and ooty package from Tripfactory from 8th October to 11th october. Initial they given normal rooms, I said them you can take more money but I need...

TripFactory — Goa trip

Booked a Goa trip with TripFactory, trip adviser Mala C; Keys Hotel Oct 12 -17th and 5 days of site seeing. Paid the advance as directed by Mala C. Mala contacted me on Sept 27...

Tripfactory.comUnethical and cheaters

Beware, this website is fraud and before you make bookings they do anything to lure customers and as soon as the bookings are done they turn back from their commitments, they don't even share their terms and conditions in booking confirmation and tweak the conditions as per their convenience. I got a package booked for Andaman in April and they denied few things in package at the last moment which cost me Rs.15000. When i asked them to refund the amount for the services not provided they conveniently said you can go to consumer court but they won't refund. Their company's strategy to earn money is keep the package 10% less for other providers and deny services at last moment and earn 20% more that others.

Very unethical and unprofessional. I would recommend avoiding this travel agency if you want a peace of mind and want to enjoy your holidays!

[Resolved] TripFactory — Unprofessional Travel Agency

I had a very bad experience with Trip Factory for my GOA trip [protected] to 23-03-2016). These guys even don't bother to reply to the mails sent to them with queries. I...

[Resolved] Tripfactory.com — they took money and run away

People, the company www.tripfactory.com is terrible. They offer trips and other entertainment, but after they receive money from you, they simply run away from you. All their...