Optimum — television
TV service was discontined due to "lack of payment." This was Optimum's error. I called customer service, provided the number on the cable box, got a signal from the office and then received the same payment message. I was told that I needed a tech to visit the house to resolve the issue. No appointments were available for six days!
I explained that this situation was caused by Optimum and should be repaired in an emergency situation by the company. Frank, the representative, told me that this was the schedule he had. This is unacceptable service.
Updated by Loracrelda · Oct 03, 2019
No payment was necessary. The account had a credit! Payment is made automatically by charge to credit card monthly.
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - lack of service for telephone, internet, television