Optimumrefund of early termination fee of $125 that I was charged by verizon

D Oct 06, 2019

I have sent requested documentation to Optimum's EARLY TERMINATION REFUND TEAM, twice by fax (516-803-6214) and twice by USPS mail to their Jericho NY office and by email to ([email protected]) and have not received a response from anyone. Each time I contact Customer Service, their system only shows their initial request for a Verizon form with my "name and address" on it. All documents that I have been sending these past four months have contained all the required information for me to get remimbursed for the Early Termination fee that I was charged by Verizon, when I switched my service to Optimum. In addition, I have sent copies of everything to the sales lady (Fran Becker) who sold me the Optimun service. After receiving them, she told me to call Customer Service again and ask to speak to a supervisor. I did that several days ago and the agent said a supervisor would get back to me. No one ever called. How do I get my refund???

• Ke
    Kevin Lin Dec 01, 2020

Call to customer service and gave me a email address I need to send the requested documents. [email protected] it couldn’t be delivered. Try to make a another call and the guy who gave me a wrong fax number and finally I got the fax number [protected] from online chat. Fax all the requirements over and hopefully will get my credit back soon.

• De
    Deborah Hurdle Oct 23, 2019

Good afternoon,

I would like to know did the Optimum your issue with the refund?