Onlineticketexpress.comDon't use online ticket express

G

DO NOT USE ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS..I booked 2 tickets for the French Open Men's semi-final 2012 on 9/3/12. As I was travelling from Australia, I was concerned that they had not arrived by mid-April. I called the company at this time after I discovered their poor reviews on the net and they told me not to worry-the tickets would be e-mailed to me "in around 2 weeks". I made a follow-up call at the start of May, and I spoke to the same 2 people. They now told me that the tickets would be released in mid-May. After questioning them about the legitimacy of the tickets, they hung up on me. Now I was was very anxious, as I had booked flights from Australia to Paris and hotels, etc. I made other arrangements and got hold of 2 real tickets for the event. I contacted my credit card company who refunded the money to me, pending an investigation.

2 days before the event on 8/6/12, I was emailed 2 tickets. I originally paid 'Online ticket express' 1328 Euro for 2 tickets. However these tickets were 120 Euro each. The e-mail stated that our names were attached to the tickets. As I had acquired 2 alternative tickets for the event, I did not try to use these tickets. Perhaps they were real, though I could not take the risk. Travelling from Australia, I had explained my obvious anxiety to the 2 people from Online ticket express, though they obviously did not care when I received the 'tickets' 2 days before the event.

The Roland Garros official website warns fans not to use this company. I have found them to be aggressive on the phone and very unprofessional. Please DO NOT use ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS!!!