OnlineTicketExpress Logo

OnlineTicketExpress

Having problems with OnlineTicketExpress?

OnlineTicketExpress Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OnlineTicketExpress Customer Service. Initial OnlineTicketExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OnlineTicketExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OnlineTicketExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with OnlineTicketExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Onlineticketexpress.com — paid the ticket, no ticket, no refund, no reply!

I bought the Champion League ticket (Chelsea vs Naplio) thru onlineticketexpress.com about 5 hours before the...

Online Tickets ExpressDo not buy tickets from Online Tickets Express because you will get ripped off

Do not buy tickets from Online Tickets Express because you will get ripped off. I purchased to them 4 tickets for two attend two regular Spain league matches, one real Madrid match and one for a Barcelona match. They claimed they were category one tickets at about £ 130 Euros each which is what I paid.

They delivered the tickets one day before the games to my hotel. To my surprise, the tickets they provided me for the Real Madrid game were £ 30 Euros each, which were the least expensive tickets in the stadium and for the Barcelona game they did the same which were £53 Euros each. In both cases, we had to seat in the top of the stadium with the pigeons. Also, in both cases, there were plenty of better tickets available to the public that they could have provided us and at the same time make a decent profit. However, they decided to make £ 384 in profit which is almost 300%. I found this outrageous especially when I compared with others that also got their tickets online with another vendor, paid half of what I did and got better price closer to their face value and better seats.

Wait and get your tickets once you are in Spain. You will find tickets directly from the clubs or from the Spain tourism office. Online tickets express does not have an address, does not have anyone who you could complain, and they are a moving target. DO NOT BUY anything from them or otherwise you will be sorry you did as I am. Also, you will find a lot more complaints about this people.

Onlineticketexpress.comThese are con men

I purcashed 2 tickets for the Barcelone/ AC Milan game in September and I was guaranteed a pair of seats next to each other. When we recieved the tickets that were delivered to our hotel, the seat were rows apart. I called online tickets express and was told that we should just go to the game and deal with it. I explained that me nore my partner felt comfortable about sitting in seperate seats, we had never been to this ground before nore spoke the language, we could loose each other and then what?

He told me I could get a refund when I get home and just to send the tickets back to the accounts department. This conversation took place on the Monday, the game was played on the Tuesday and we arrived home on the Thursday. So sure enought on the Thursday morning I called the customer services line (well if you could call it that) to find out where to send my tickets back to as we had paid £240 for them. I was told by a very unpleasent man that we would not be getting any money back and why had I not returned the tickets to them on Monday after my phone call to another member of staff. I told him I explained to who I spoke to on Monday I would do this on Thursday when we retured home. I asked why I wouldn't be getting a refund and could i speak to a manager, he laughed and said no refund, then he shouted at me down the phone, and put the phone down.

I assumed he was just a one off, so I called back got a more unpleasent man, he took my order number then put me on hold, only to return the the call to say he had just spoken with whom I was last on the phone with, shouted at me and again put the phone down.

Im now going to try and go through my credit card company to try and get the money back as I just cant get to speak to anyone and who I do speak to are aggresive and VERY rude.

After all this I have looked at reviews on many different forums. These are con men so PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

UPDATE... I have got my money back now off my credit card company it took a total of 45 days from me contacting them and the interest they credited me back to so if you paid by credit card please try to claim yours back its worth it plus it means less money for the con men!

Onlineticketexpress.com — Please don't buy anything from them

Onlineticketexpress.com — Please stay away from Online Ticket Express

The tickets we booked with the Online Ticket Express where delivered to the hotel as I were told. But on...

OnlineTicketExpress — tickets never delivered never refund

I've bought 2 tickets for a football game, fulham liverpoll on the 9th of may via the website ticket...

London

Onlineticketexpress.comPlease do not use as you will be let down and very out of pocket

I purchase 3 tickets for F A Cup final between Man city & Stoke. I rang the sales team to check they had tickets available. I rang the Ireland branch and they said to place order on website and we would receive ticket 3-5 days before. The price was £1221.00 which is excessive but I was desperate to go. Placed the order and had to sign and send back email. They infact took over £1448.00 out of my account. I complained and was told it was to do with the exchange rate yet the tickets were on sale in £'s. 1 week before the match I was ringing daily as to when the tickets would arrive. The girl on the phone was very unhelpful and just kept saying we would receive tickets. The afternoon before the match a man rang and said he had been let down by his supplier. He said we would receive a refund but when I asked him to confirm this in writing he pointblank said "No this was not his policy".

We have still not received refund and have Online Ticket Express about 5 times and each time the girl has been really rude and put the phone down. This company treats people awful and I cannot understand how they claim to have been going since 1994. Please do not use as you will be let down and very out of pocket.

• On
          OnlineTicketExpress Sep 22, 2011

I'm sorry but your "review" is a total rubbish, hiding behind anonymous guest profile, www.onlineticketexpress.com are selling tickets to all leading sport events, top European football games, Music concerts and Theater shows Since 1944 with a tremendous success. I invite you to read the many positive testimonials our happy customers voluntarily left on our website.

Onlineticketexpress.com — I strongly recommend that no-one uses this website to purchase anything

I purchased 1 x ticket for a sports event 7 weeks before the date, money taken from account. 2 days before...

Onlineticketexpress.com — I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com

I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com. Trying not to be long, I bought my Roland Garro...

Onlineticketexpress.com — I cannot believe this company is allowed to get away with this

Oh my god, I cannot believe this company is allowed to get away with this, my parents brought what they...