Menu
Circle and Luck Company Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Circle and Luck Company
reviews & complaints

www.circleandluck.com/?currency=USD

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 10 Reviews

Circle and Luck Company Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Circle and Luck Company at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Circle and Luck Company has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Circle and Luck Company. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Circle and Luck Company reviews & complaints

F
12:48 am EDT

Circle and Luck Company Couples bracelet from circle and luck

Ordered the couples distance bracelet at from this company in beginning of April 2023. The money was taken from my account and nothing was ever shipped. Attempted to contact 7 times through the contact email and 4 texts through there 24/7 support number with no response. Still out $139.00 with no refund and no bracelets. This is the order number sent for order confirmation, Order #CL69794.

Claimed loss: 139.00

Desired outcome: Would like to be refunded.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company Circle and Luck Company LLC is absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with

Circle and Luck Company LLC is absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. I received my package, but unfortunately, it was in such poor condition that I had no choice but to send it back. However, despite my efforts, they claim they never received it and are refusing to issue me a refund. On top of that, the bracelets I ordered arrived broken. Can you believe it? They had the audacity to ask me to send them a video as proof. It's absolutely ridiculous! And don't even get me started on their customer service. Trying to get a response from them in a reasonable amount of time is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's unheard of!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company I bought two game boxes from Circle and Luck Company, LLC

I bought two game boxes from Circle and Luck Company, LLC. I got them on 12/2 and they said it would come by Christmas. But it's been 28 days now and there hasn't been any progress for 10 days. They won't tell me where my order is. It feels like a total scam, especially when I read other reviews. I want my money back! I wouldn't give any stars if I could.

Hide full review

Is Circle and Luck Company legit?

Our verdict: Circle and Luck Company's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Circle and Luck Company's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Circle and Luck Company earns 67% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Circle and Luck Company rated around 67% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Circle and Luck Company. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Circleandluck.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Circle and Luck Company website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Circleandluck.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Circle and Luck Company has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We have detected an internal review system on Circle and Luck Company's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Circle and Luck Company. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company I had to pay a 35% return fee, which is like HALF of what I paid for the bracelets 'cause they wouldn't work unless the app was open

I had to pay a 35% return fee, which is like HALF of what I paid for the bracelets 'cause they wouldn't work unless the app was open. They told me it would work with the app open in the background, but that's a lie. They also said the bracelets vibrate, but they don't. Don't waste your money on them. It's not worth $118 just to have to pay half of it to return the product. And guess what? I have to pay for the return shipping too? What a load of baloney.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company On 10/24/2022, I paid $24.95 for 3 crystal hair erasers, but I only got one

On 10/24/2022, I paid $24.95 for 3 crystal hair erasers, but I only got one. I reached out to them, and they said I got it wrong. I emailed them a picture of my invoice, and they said thanks for the photo and gave me 45% off my next purchase. When I shared my story on Facebook, many people commented that they had done the same thing to others. That's not cool.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company I bought hairo hair removers from an ad for Christmas gifts

I bought hairo hair removers from an ad for Christmas gifts. The ad said each order was x3 product, so I ordered 2 orders for a total of 6. I paid 49.99, but when I got the order, I only got 2 out of the 6. I contacted the company and they said it was a "glitch." Their solution was to let me buy more product at 70% off. I've seen other people complain about the same problem with no solution. I want them to fix this.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company I bought a 3-pack from their website on 11/5/2022 for $22.45

I bought a 3-pack from their website on 11/5/2022 for $22.45. When I got my order, they only sent me one. I emailed their customer service email on 11/14/2022 and didn't get a response until 11/23. We went back and forth in emails, and they keep saying it was a "super weird" technical issue. Even though my receipt says it was a 3-pack, they say it was only supposed to be a 1-pack. They won't give me the rest of my order. At first, they offered me a discount to order again. I said no to that. Then their only idea is for ME to pay to ship it back to them, and then they'll give me my money back. I don't want my money back - I want my whole order.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company I bought a product from this company (hair eraser) thru an advertised sale

I bought a product from this company (hair eraser) thru an advertised sale. The sale was 3 for the price of 1. When I received the product I only received 1 hair eraser even tho I had purchased three. When I reached out to the company to let them know they had made a mistake they told me that the website had been malfunctioning and that the 3 for 1 sale was a mistake. I told them that it is not my fault that they misrepresented their sale and that I was fully expecting the products I paid for. I never would have paid what I did for 1 product. They continued to reply saying they were not able to send me what I had paid for. I then said they could refund me but they said I would have to send the product back, pay for shipping, and pay a restocking fee. Unacceptable from a business who advertises a sale and then claims it wasn’t real. They are knowingly cheating people into paying more for less product. This is a scam that must be stopped.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Circle and Luck Company In early November 2022, I bought the trio (3) of the *** from Circle and Luck Company LLC for $24.95

In early November 2022, I bought the trio (3) of the *** from Circle and Luck Company LLC for $24.95. However, I only received one item. I emailed them about this issue, and they responded saying that there was a glitch in their system, and I was only charged for one item. This doesn't match my receipt. I tried using the product after rinsing it off and following the limited instructions, but it didn't work at all. I emailed them again expressing my dissatisfaction and mentioned that they should honor the listed price. I also informed them that I would leave negative feedback. They offered me the option to return the item for a refund, but I discovered that they charge a 12% restocking fee, and I have to pay for shipping. Additionally, they provided me with a 70% off code, but I'm not interested in that. I want my money back. I uploaded a screenshot of how they increased the price but still advertised the trio for the single price, along with my receipt.

Circle and Luck Company I ordered 3 *** during a "sale," but I only got one

I ordered 3 *** during a "sale," but I only got one. I contacted the company and the representative admitted that there was a glitch in their system. They acknowledged that I should have received 3, but the advertisement only showed the price for one. They mentioned fixing the glitch, but I won't be getting the other two products that were supposed to be in my order. However, they did offer me a discount if I wanted to place another order. I saw a comment from another buyer on *** who had the same issue, but I decided to give the company a chance. It's clear that this is just a sales trick to entice customers to buy quickly without actually delivering the full order. They advertised a set of three and set the price, so I paid the requested amount and expect to receive the complete order. This company shouldn't be allowed to operate like this, deceiving customers and withholding products. If they're only sending one product, I should receive a refund of 2/3 of my payment.

Read full review of Circle and Luck Company and 1 comment
1 comment
Cindy Carmody
, US
Dec 11, 2023 10:49 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i put in my order in March 2023, they replied in May 2023 that they were backed up but sending me my order. it is now Dec. 2023 and nothing. but they had no problem taking my 3 bills.

what terrible customer service and theft

Circle and Luck Company Customer Reviews Overview

Circle and Luck Company (circleandluck.com) is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of products and services. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed the customer feedback and reviews about Circle and Luck Company, and we are pleased to highlight the positive aspects of their offerings.

One of the key strengths of Circle and Luck Company is their exceptional product quality. Customers have consistently praised the company for delivering top-notch products that meet or exceed their expectations. Whether it's clothing, accessories, or home decor items, Circle and Luck Company ensures that their products are made with the finest materials and craftsmanship.

Another standout feature of Circle and Luck Company is their excellent customer service. Numerous reviews have commended the company for their prompt and friendly support, ensuring that customers' queries and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. This level of dedication to customer satisfaction has earned Circle and Luck Company a loyal customer base.

Customers have also expressed their appreciation for the company's competitive pricing. Circle and Luck Company offers products at affordable prices without compromising on quality. This affordability factor has been a significant factor in attracting customers and making their shopping experience even more enjoyable.

Furthermore, Circle and Luck Company's website is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for customers to navigate and find the products they desire. The website's sleek design and efficient search functionality contribute to a seamless shopping experience.

In conclusion, Circle and Luck Company (circleandluck.com) has garnered positive reviews for its exceptional product quality, excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and user-friendly website. These factors have solidified their reputation as a trusted online retailer. Whether you are looking for fashionable clothing, trendy accessories, or stylish home decor, Circle and Luck Company is a reliable choice that consistently delivers customer satisfaction.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Circle and Luck Company contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Circle and Luck Company?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Circle and Luck Company Customer Service. Initial Circle and Luck Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Circle and Luck Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Circle and Luck Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Circle and Luck Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.