OnlineTicketExpress Logo

OnlineTicketExpress

Having problems with OnlineTicketExpress?

OnlineTicketExpress Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OnlineTicketExpress Customer Service. Initial OnlineTicketExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OnlineTicketExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OnlineTicketExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with OnlineTicketExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OnlineTicketExpress Complaints & Reviews

OnlineTicketExpressRefund for Soccer match: Man United - Sheffield united

I booked 3 tickets for the match Manchester united - Sheffield united in March 2019 for me and my sons.

Due to Corona this match was played without visitors.

I requested back my money (289 pound).

Initially they answered that I should get the refund but I never got it back. Since summer 2020 there is no reaction on any of my mails.

I still try to get in contact but was not successfull until now.

Refund for Soccer match: Man United - Sheffield united
Refund for Soccer match: Man United - Sheffield united

OnlineTicketExpressFailure to deliver

On the 16th of February, 20020, I purchased 4 match tickets from this company OnlineTicketExpress.com, order number 537649. This company has failed to deliver tickets, and will not pick up my calls nor respond to my emails. This was not the case when I was making enquiries prior to purchasing the tickets. I received endless phone calls from the company and was made to believe they have excellent customer service prior to the company receiving my money. However, now that I have tried reaching out, they are evading me.
    I demand a FULL refund of £295 charge on my account.
    [protected]@gmail.com

OnlineTicketExpressFull refund for 4 football tickets £315 (€394)

I bought 4 tickets for manchester united v bournemouth at a cost of £260 +£55 handling cost to be played on 11/04/2020.This game was then postponed due to the covid 19 pandemic & rescheduled to play on the 04/07/2020 behind closed doors with no one in attendance. Onlineticketexpress will only offer 10%-40% of money paid & keep the handling fee of £55. I am asking for a full refund including handling fee (as there are no tickets, there should be no handling fees!) as through no fault of my own, the game was played behind closed doors. They will not answer my emails now when asking how much refund they think i am entitled to. And their terms & conditions should be obsolete due to the Coronavirus

OnlineTicketExpressonline football tickets

Got FC Bayern- Liverpool Tickets. Day before the match they sent an email, that they have no Tickets! Had to get new tickets the day before the match (obviously much more expensive). After 2 month the money was still not refunded, sent 3 emails, no reply. Terrible customer service: hotline - no answer ever, either leave a message on the answering machine (call was never returned) or get kicked out. Looks like a scam to me

OnlineTicketExpress — mid-leading ticket prices.

I ordered tickets for a football match and tickets totalled £170 with a handling charge of £49 and there wa...

OnlineTicketExpress — tickets for a football match

They sold me for 510 euros Category 1 Premium Platinum Tickets for Chelsea vs. Arsenal but they sent me...

OnlineTicketExpressfootball tickets that never arrived

Hi,

I bought 8 tickets from onlineticketexpress.com on the 5 Jan 2018 for a match in Barcelona on the 14 March, kick off was 8.45pm and they cancelled my ticket order at 6.12pm. We are now out of pocket for flights, hotel and transfers.

They promised me for 2 days that my tickets would arrive at my hotel or be sent to me by email but they never arrived. They don't answer their phones nor respond to your emails.

OnlineTicketExpress — Criminal organization!

This is a criminal company, do not give them your money! I have ordered several tickets for the whole family...

Onlineticketexpress.com — I haven't received my tickets and impossible to return money back

I bought two tickets for the Champion League games on the website www.onlineticketexpress.com. I transferred...

onlineticketsexpress.comThe seller is fraud and steals money from customers

I purchased tickets to Roland Garros concert from onlineticketsexpress.com. After I paid for the tickets, I haven’t received any confirmation emails or tracking number for my tickets. I am so disappointed with the services of this seller. It is impossible to contact the seller, because they ignore my emails. So frustrated and I don’t know how to return my money. The seller is fraud and steals money from customers.

OnlineTicketExpressOnlineticketexpress-Order 141917

I bought two tickets to the Robbie Williams concert in Amsterdam and received the confirmation e-mail From: OnlineTicketExpress [mailto:[protected]@onlineticket-express.com] Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 7:56 PM.
              According to the instructions in the e-mail of confirmation I sent a confirmation e-mail back on January 20, 2013 to [protected]@onlineticketexpress.com Cc: [protected]@onlineticketexpress.com; Subject: Order 141917 Confirmation and completion address.
              Because I received no response to e-mail above, I sent another e-mail Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:28 PM To: [protected]@onlineticketexpress.com; [protected]@onlineticketexpress.com Subject: Order 141917 – Help, when I requested information about the expedition status of our tickets.
              Yesterday, February 6, 2013, I sent a message through the site of Onlineticketexpress to Customer Service Department in order to request feedback about out tickets.
              Unfortunately I have not received any response and tickets have not arrived yet, so please help to get the tickets or the money money extracted from the card!

ANDYM Apr 10, 2011

bought 2 tickets from this company for the liverpool v man city match at £107 each catagory one, they took £354 from my account. They eventually sent me restricted view tickets valued at £46.00 in the away team seating area. I will be reporting them to the police and trading standards. Please do not EVER use this site for tickets of any sort.

Online ticket expressWrong and unusable tickets

I was ripped off for 400GBP by these thieves. if you have been ripped off by them, fill in a complaint form at the following web address. https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/default.aspx

Also, contact roger.[protected]@bbc.co.uk who is the editor of The One Show, a consumer protection show in the UK. He was very interested in my story, is a football supporter himself (well, Norwich!). The more people he hears from, the more likely he is to do a piece on these thieves.

Onlineticketexpress.comMy recommendation- don't ever purchase anything from this site

My recommendation- don't ever purchase anything from this site!!!
                  we bought tickets to the match Arsenal Vs. Westham, which was suppose to take place at boxing day 2012. we flew from Israel to LOndon to see the game, but few days before our arrival the game has been postpond. we've been told we won't get our money back, because those are the terms. o.k.
                  we asked them to deliver the tickets to the new game (which took pace yesterday, Jenuary 23, 2013)
                  we called them all day and at the costumer service we've been told that the tickets will arrive later, and that they will call us with a answer later on.
                  off course they didn't call, or texted. we tried calling them all afternoon but no answer. we didn't get those match tickets.
                  few minutes ago my husband called them to understand why we didn't get the tickets o at least got a phone call, they told him they tried to reach him few times but he didn't answer (that's a lie- he didn't get any phone calls)
                  and that they sent us an e-mail before the match that a representative is waiting with our tickets outside their office. needless to say- we didn't get any e-mail of that kind.
                  because of their story, they won't return our money.
                  i'll never ever buy tickets from them again, and i hope so will you...

Onlineticketexpress.com — £1,000+ SCAM -- refunded from my bank using CHARGEBACK

How I got my 1, 000+ GBP back from these little sneaky cowards (football match tickets never delivered...

Onlineticketexpress.comIt was absolutely clear that this was a huge SCAM

I paid $517.00 for 3 tickets for my family who have gone to London to watch to a Chelsea - Aston Villa match. I received a telephone call at 5:30 am yesterday morning to be told that the tickets will not be delivered to the hotel as promised; their supply was no longer available but that I can get other tickets by adding 65 pounds/ per person if I wish. I demanded a full refund and was told someone would contact me at a later date. It was absolutely clear that this was a huge SCAM and it was too late to undo. Visa will not reimburse the sale as I had approved it with them.

Onlineticketexpress.comScam - don't buy tickets from website

Scam - don't buy tickets from website. They offer tickets they d on't have. Customer service is non-existant once tickets are sold. Say will despatch 3 - 5 days before event. No communication until day before when rang to say let down by their suppliers but if i paid another £125 per ticket i could meet someone outside the ground. No way after reading reviews. Convinced no tickets would show. Phone was then put down and my order details immediately erased from their website. No mention of refund - but will fight all the way to get money returned. Never again - please don't buy tickets from this site.

• Tr
                          Trevor Lespeare Dec 27, 2012

I paid £84 each for two Arsenal tickets. when they finally arrived, the ticket value was $42.50 each.
                          I tried contacting them several times to no avail. ana absolute scam. I will fight for my money back.

Onlineticketexpress.com — I am going to sue them for fraud

OMG !!! I really wished I have read these review before I decided to purchase my wimbeldon man's final...

Onlineticketexpress.com — Don't use online ticket express

DO NOT USE ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS..I booked 2 tickets for the French Open Men's semi-final 2012 on...

Onlineticketexpress.com — I have been scammed today by ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS

I have been scammed today by ONLINE TICKET EXPRESS, www.onlineticketexpress.com. I paid 1950 EUROS for 2...

Onlineticketexpress.comHow stupid I am that I did not read the comments before

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets, booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck, ... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story.

Please, anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

• He
                            Herve75 Jun 05, 2012

Hi,
                            Your banck can get your money back. You havé to contest thé transaction to your bank.
                            They contact thé crédit card center and two or three month later thé center give your money back!
                            I ve got thé same expérience and i'get m'y money yesterday.
                            Goood luck.