Onlineticketexpress.com — I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com
I had a terrible experience with onlineticketexpress.com. Trying not to be long, I bought my Roland Garros ticket for 170 euros to have them delivered to a relative's address in Paris. It should arrive three days before the event, and it did not. I contacted their support and they said that I should get the ticket before the event, which again did not happen. I lost my money and a lot of my holiday time chasing and waiting, it was all very frustrating. Now looking at reviews I learned that we should NEVER purchase anything on the web BEFORE reading reviews from the website.
Credit cards sometimes have a policy of reimbursing their customers victims of scams like this given it only happens every once in a while, so every one should try it. Then they will use their legal department to get some of the money back themselves and, most important, they may not do business with the website any longer. That will prevent other people from also being scamed and may run them out of business.
More Onlineticketexpress.com Complaints & Reviews
- Onlineticketexpress.com - paid the ticket, no ticket, no refund, no reply!
- Onlineticketexpress.com - Please stay away from Online Ticket Express
- Onlineticketexpress.com - Don't use online ticket express
- Onlineticketexpress.com - £1,000+ SCAM -- refunded from my bank using CHARGEBACK
- Onlineticketexpress.com - I strongly recommend that no-one uses this website to purchase anything
- OnlineTicketExpress - online football tickets
- OnlineTicketExpress - tickets for a football match
- Onlineticketexpress.com - These are con men
- Online Tickets Express - Do not buy tickets from Online Tickets Express because you will get ripped off
- OnlineTicketExpress - Full refund for 4 football tickets £315 (€394)