One Touch Direct / Windstream — repeat calls and failing to remove my number
8 calls in last 30 days from the number listed above. Last call this evening from them and again they hang up just as I answer, computer generated call that had no operator to solicite me. They are calling on behalf of windstream trying to sell me a bundle service that I have. Each of the 8 times they called I returned the call asking to be removed friom the calling list. Each time assured that I would not be bothered again after 8 pm. Just the same lip services that they give me each time I call. I have recorded each of the calls and documented who and when I talked to them. Today the just went to far and I did some research and found the ceo ronald bensens home phone number and called him. [protected] he was probably eating dinner so I left him a message to remove my name and phone number from his list.
If you have the same issue and call him at home please tell him that brian gave it to you and he will get your name off the list.
More One Touch Direct / Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - scam and cheating!
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream - satisfied... not to have their service